Whos Going To Be The New Swfc Manager? Garry Monk appointed.

8 hours ago, pintor said:

Betting on paddy power  

Bullen 1/2

Rowett 4

Campbell 5

Coleman 18

Cowell 20

Hughton 20

Neil not on list

Sky bet and paddypower have him @ 2/1 

either stick with lee or go for chris coleman or have both joint managers 

15 minutes ago, bassett one said:

either stick with lee or go for chris coleman or have both joint managers 

No, no and no.

2 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Sky bet and paddypower have him @ 2/1 

Just checked again (online) and prices are as I quoted 10 hours ago

Edited by pintor

Don't want Bullen,Cambell or Neil,Cowley or Pearson for me.

9 hours ago, staninoodle said:

My original reply was for Paddy power (online), not on their list!, if you bring others in, then I guess you'll find him somewhere . Good luck with whoever comes in

15 hours ago, pintor said:

My original reply was for Paddy power (online), not on their list!, if you bring others in, then I guess you'll find him somewhere . Good luck with whoever comes in

He was same odds on PP when i checked as well.

Not saying Id want neil,just saying his odds have dropped and PNEs fans are saying hes having talks about becomming the next failed manager.

Id have Pearson in a heartbeat,not coz hes Wednesday but Ive watched his sides and builds very attractive well drilled sides,hes astute in the transfer market as well for me its a no brainer but it seems hes got his own views about taking it on,but hes never been asked as yet.

I like Bullen,but no2s are always a risk,plus Id like to see someone who can stand up to paxo and rid us of his influence,Bruce brought in his own advisors,for me that was a step in the right direction.Bruce exherting his own authority on a vital part of building his own team.This is the major stumbling block to Bullen,hes not got that level of experience and doesnt carry that same clout

To be fair bookies odds on managerial positions are no indicator of likelihood, Rowett was favourite for weeks but then said in a TalkSPORT interview that he’d had no approach, with regards to Neil he was at Hillsborough watching the game v Millwall probably because we were PNE’s next opponents, a few people spot in, rumour spreads on social media, a few people stick a couple of quid on and voila, you have a new favourite, zero substance in it though.

On 23/08/2019 at 23:36, staninoodle said:

He was same odds on PP when i checked as well.

Not saying Id want neil,just saying his odds have dropped and PNEs fans are saying hes having talks about becomming the next failed manager.

Id have Pearson in a heartbeat,not coz hes Wednesday but Ive watched his sides and builds very attractive well drilled sides,hes astute in the transfer market as well for me its a no brainer but it seems hes got his own views about taking it on,but hes never been asked as yet.

I like Bullen,but no2s are always a risk,plus Id like to see someone who can stand up to paxo and rid us of his influence,Bruce brought in his own advisors,for me that was a step in the right direction.Bruce exherting his own authority on a vital part of building his own team.This is the major stumbling block to Bullen,hes not got that level of experience and doesnt carry that same clout

Not wishing to sound patronising but you are one of the most sensible of the 'other lot' to post on here and yet I'm surprised you don't seem aware that Pearson has always said he wouldn't wish to manage Wednesday (or United for that matter) due to spoiling his life living in the city.

2 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

Not wishing to sound patronising but you are one of the most sensible of the 'other lot' to post on here and yet I'm surprised you don't seem aware that Pearson has always said he wouldn't wish to manage Wednesday (or United for that matter) due to spoiling his life living in the city.

Always? Not what he said here.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/big-interview-former-sheffield-wednesday-captain-nigel-pearson-on-playing-managing-and-living-in-the-steel-city-67443

4 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

Im aware of whats been said,and my reply is always the same,has he ever been asked? Im pretty certain he hasnt

Edited by staninoodle