Whos Going To Be The New Swfc Manager? Garry Monk appointed.

On 16/08/2019 at 12:38, Hotmale 1954 said:

I'm not criticising anyone here, but the lack of dialogue/movement/printed media/rumours or ANYTHING coming out of Hillsborough seems very strange.

The Bookies have stopped speculating. The Newspapers have forgotten that we don't have a Manager. Radio Sheffield have stopped asking Bullen about his, or the club's future. They have, at least, stopped publishing Bullen's comments.

Are we in a Camouflaged Canoe, in the dead of night, slowly approaching the Bridge On The River Kwai?

Or has DC fell down a massive hole and no-one's noticed it yet? :hihi:

I suppose the Status Quo will be upheld when (or if) Bullen hits a rocky patch.

We've started off quite well (albeit against alleged relegation fodder) so we're feeling a bit pleased and confident at the moment.

Barnsley, though, didn't look like Relegation candidates to me, but their most recent loss looks pretty worrying for them.

Millwall will be a harder test. I never expect to get owt at Millwall, and this weekend is no exception.

Anything better than a loss will be great in my opinion. 

Anyone think Bullen's already got the job but Wednesday just haven't told anyone ?

We never found out about the embargo from the club, left in the dark about issues with the North stand until the eve of the Barnsley game etc etc

9 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Speaking with a couple of Wed fans last night, they were speculating that it could be Sol Campbell?  

I don't see how he would be a better option than bullen. At least bullen knows the club

My mates a Hudders supporter and he reckons big Sol is nailed on to be their new manager

10 hours ago, redbig said:

Anyone think Bullen's already got the job but Wednesday just haven't told anyone ?

We never found out about the embargo from the club, left in the dark about issues with the North stand until the eve of the Barnsley game etc etc

I think Bullen might have got the job already, but communication is so poor at Wednesday, that no one has actually told him yet!:hihi:

8 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I don't see how he would be a better option than bullen. At least bullen knows the club

I think you should scour the continent for another unheard of manager, preferably one who looks strange and has no idea what he's doing, like the last one you had.:hihi:

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Roland Nilsson second favourite now

Second favourite? Who's favourite then?

Surely you just appoint Bullen? Hasn't he done really well every time he's had to step up? 

53 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

C&P

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-latest-favourites-for-owls-job-as-bookmakers-odds-shorten-on-championship-manager-491109?page=3

10. Lee Bullen - 8/13

Despite defeat at Millwall, Bullen remains the overriding favourite for the job. Perhaps a win against Luton might just seal it.

1 hour ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Bullen at a guess. Lost interest keeping check tbh but Nilsson popped up earlier. Couple of people reckon Parkinson has got it but not sure where they heard it

I've heard the club is no longer looking for a manager but bringing someone in alongside LB in some capacity, Parkinson would make sense if thats true.

Chansiri is still looking to appoint an out and out manager so it doesnt look like bullen at this stage,Alex Neil has emerged as the new favorite from absolutely nowhere,should make saturdays game a little more tasty,even the preston forums are full of the news that Neil is off to join us

Betting on paddy power  

Bullen 1/2

Rowett 4

Campbell 5

Coleman 18

Cowell 20

Hughton 20

Neil not on list