Whos Going To Be The New Swfc Manager? Garry Monk appointed.

All gone quiet, 2 weeks to go. 

The owls need a manager with a can do attitude

Someone who will say to the players and fans "we will be leaving the championship in May next year, no it's or buts.  Leave means leave"

34 minutes ago, rogets said:

Someone who will say to the players and fans "we will be leaving the championship in May next year, no it's or buts.  Leave means leave"

Don't forget there are two ways to leave the championship. .Lol

14 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Don't forget there are two ways to leave the championship. .Lol

Hmmm... :huh:

... but one way is far more likely than the other! ;)

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... but one way is far more likely than the other! ;)

Genuinely unsure if you're a Blade suggesting relegation or an Owl suggesting promotion. 

I'd say neither are likely, but if I had to put money on which the Owls would be closer to, it'd be the bottom. 

Edited by Moistened

6 hours ago, rogets said:

Doris Johnson? sorry Boris.🤣

4 hours ago, Moistened said:

Genuinely unsure if you're a Blade suggesting relegation or an Owl suggesting promotion. 

I'd say neither are likely, but if I had to put money on which the Owls would be closer to, it'd be the bottom. 

Well you would say that being a blade wouldn't you. The team once Jos the loss left did well. We have added much needed pace and if Lee is over his injury nightmare he will be like a new signing. 

Anyway I'll leave you to Wednesday bash, I honestly haven't a clue how we'll do but not worried about relegation unless the new manager is a clown

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Well you would say that being a blade wouldn't you. The team once Jos the loss left did well. We have added much needed pace and if Lee is over his injury nightmare he will be like a new signing. 

Anyway I'll leave you to Wednesday bash, I honestly haven't a clue how we'll do but not worried about relegation unless the new manager is a clown

I'm sure you'll be fine, realistically you're not going to be in a relegation battle. 

Edited by Moistened

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

The only team in town who should be concerned about relegation is yours , my fiend.

Just now, Ontarian1981 said:

The only team in town who should be concerned about relegation is yours , my fiend.

Like I say unless we get a useless manager I doubt relegation will be an issue. You guys might struggle but won't matter aslong as you finish 17th

On 25/07/2019 at 13:22, redbig said:

All gone quiet, 2 weeks to go. 

Now the embargoes over we might get to find out who's the Man!!