Whos Going To Be The New Swfc Manager? Garry Monk appointed.

Please name Your choice for Replacement and why.

Nigel Pearson. Yes I know he doesn't what to manage a  SY club.

And he has the skills.

Edited by ThatYank

how do you the supporters think should have the job,i fancy big sam ,he would be a good replacement,what do you the supporters think?

Edited by bassett one

The ideal replacement would be Hughton (the Mirror is reporting he's ruled himself out but let's see) after that there's not a lot to get excited about in the bandied around names, needs a careful thought out appointment this time.

53 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

The ideal replacement would be Hughton (the Mirror is reporting he's ruled himself out but let's see) after that there's not a lot to get excited about in the bandied around names, needs a careful thought out appointment this time.

Warnock would take them up into the PL, providing he could get his own way with the players he wants.

No idea what his Cardiff obligations are though.

Edited by Ontarian1981

Hmmm... :huh:

... I wouldn't be surprised if Mr FFP Dodger goes for yet another 'unknown' foreign manager who is desperate to manage in England - maybe even a Thai manager if he's looking for a bit more loyalty than he's recently been shown (remember you heard it here first!). ;)

Why do I think this?

Well Mr Hughton has reportedly said that he wants to get back into football management but 'Wednesday is not the right club or the right time'.

I suspect many 'names' will feel the same with all the negative publicity the club has been recently getting, and many may wonder what's really happening behind the scenes to make a man who appeared to be very well liked by the fans decide to leave and go to a club where fans say he is not wanted.

It does make you think there's a bit more to it than just wanting to manage his home club.

So, in my opinion(fwiw) it's going to be a case of who they'll be able to get, rather than who they want to get... :|

1 hour ago, Mr Bloke said:

... I wouldn't be surprised if Mr FFP Dodger goes for yet another 'unknown' foreign manager who is desperate to manage in England - maybe even a Thai manager if he's looking for a bit more loyalty than he's recently been shown (remember you heard it here first!). ;)

Why do I think this?

Well Mr Hughton has reportedly said that he wants to get back into football management but 'Wednesday is not the right club or the right time'.

I suspect many 'names' will feel the same with all the negative publicity the club has been recently getting, and many may wonder what's really happening behind the scenes to make a man who appeared to be very well liked by the fans decide to leave and go to a club where fans say he is not wanted.

It does make you think there's a bit more to it than just wanting to manage his home club.

So, in my opinion(fwiw) it's going to be a case of who they'll be able to get, rather than who they want to get... :|

Don't think Bruce cares about either set of fans or what they think of him, he wants a big pay cheque.

8 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Why do I think this?

FFP has not existed since 2017.

They 100% won't appoint a Thai manager.

There's nothing official to say Hughton has in fact turned it down.

Whats the negative publicity?

According to Sky Bet's latest odds, former Chelsea star Gianfranco Zola has emerged as the new favourite overnight - appearing seemingly from nowhere to odds of 7/4.

Just hope Pullis don't come knocking on the door for ye ye don't want defensive play as we had to suffer .Great bloke but his dinosaur tactics are out dated...attack attack attack is needed..

I of course wish ye well this season always do..

43 minutes ago, iansheff said:

According to Sky Bet's latest odds, former Chelsea star Gianfranco Zola has emerged as the new favourite overnight - appearing seemingly from nowhere to odds of 7/4.

God god noooo, let's hope they're wrong this time

47 minutes ago, iansheff said:

WOW! that's a turnup for the books.

18 minutes ago, Padders said:

WOW! that's a turnup for the books.

I do not know about you padders but i could not care a toss who it is as long as it is not Wilder.Not that he would take it of course.