Lashana Lynch Is Next 007 In New James Bond Film

I was sure I had already posted about this on here. Maybe I was drunk and just thought I did lol

Anyway, Is anyone else excited about the new direction Bond is taking?

I really cant wait to see the new Bond in action

Full story here...

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lashana-lynch-007-james-bond_n_5d2c59b1e4b02a5a5d5df896?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9jb25zZW50LnlhaG9vLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAEiLkEmDSx6Ybcpm54TjzRmePSoc0KCR-kTtn-uc4VjY_3umXTmixnDExWKaP9vuaB6AgbW8sdWjH7GmH8HAGgZlZBlSr0-jkIy9P68ctixAyTW95nO15e1I-bXvvwoS1oKTufgzjxirWaoa5bz6ppCSIfGnuiGFRkQXwiDEQt8U

Can't wait for the gammoners to get wind of this story...

1 minute ago, Halibut said:

Can't wait for the gammoners to get wind of this story...

😂

Is there a new Bond film being made? Daniel Craig was at the British Grand Prix and the Red Bull cars had the 007 logo on their rear wings.

I thought Idris Elba was down to play the next Bond. Didn’t Barbara Broccoli say that there would never be a female Bond as Ian Flemming had written him as a male charachter? 

12 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Is there a new Bond film being made? Daniel Craig was at the British Grand Prix and the Red Bull cars had the 007 logo on their rear wings.

I thought Idris Elba was down to play the next Bond. Didn’t Barbara Broccoli say that there would never be a female Bond as Ian Flemming had written him as a male charachter? 

The film supposedly starts of with Bond retired before being called in to deal with the villain. Double O numbers have been reused for different agents in previous films, I suspect that's what's happened here. There isn't going to be a Jane Bond. I'd even bet that Bond will be back as 007 by the end of the film.

She isn't playing Bond - she's playing Agent 007, although i'm sure Bond will be in it.

Edited by willman

14 minutes ago, willman said:

She isn't playing Bond - she's playing Agent 007, although i'm sure Bond will be in it.

Fair point but ask anyone who 007 is and they will say Bond. And besides even if she isnt the actual Bond its a great step in the right direction dont you think?

6 minutes ago, Waj said:

And besides even if she isnt the actual Bond its a great step in the right direction dont you think?

Russia Today doesn’t think so. It is hinting that it is just political correctness. They are obviously following Putin’s ‘liberalism is dead’ line! 😵

https://www.rt.com/news/464224-james-bond-black-woman/

57 minutes ago, Nightbird said:

😄Is it April 1st already?!

Agreed, what a load of codswallop

16 minutes ago, Waj said:

Fair point but ask anyone who 007 is and they will say Bond. And besides even if she isnt the actual Bond its a great step in the right direction dont you think?

I think its great that they're making another Bond movie, and another movie with a  female heroine like Salt or Hannah or Ultraviolet.

So what new directional step is she actually taking?

Can't wait for Alan In Wonderland to be made.