Carboot Mega Thread 2019

Welcome to the Carboot Mega Thread 2019.

Please post your Carboot sales, either on going or up and coming later in the year and I will add them to this post. I'm going to start this one afresh. (easier that way as I don't know what Carboots are on at present with it being winter.) This thread can only work with your help and support on the update of Carboot sales!

Please do not mention your Carboot more than once in the thread. This will lead to the post being removed. Any other events will also be removed.

REGULAR CARBOOT SALES

-empty!-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SINGLE CARBOOT SALES

-empty!-

------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL INFO:

The Sheffield Markets Page has a Site for a few Carboots/Events: http://sheffieldmarkets.com/markets/other-markets/temporary-markets-fairs-and-car-boot-sales

Edited by Groose

Is Dinnington Car-boot Sale back yet, please?

as of this week they carboots i know of that are on are 

oldcoats carboot at blyth 

chesterfield carboot at the football ground 

doncaster carboot at the football ground 

but please check that they are on as due to weather some times they are cancelled 

hope this helps every one 

Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead is holding it's first CARBOOT this year on Saturday 2nd March at 7am!!!

Bookings now being taken in the bar after 7pm any weekday, or after 12 noon at weekends.  Cars just £5, vans £8 and trade at just £25.   Hot food available throughout the event!!! Ring 0114 2373216 for more information!!!

I think Hillsborough arena has posted their car boot dates on Facebook but starting in May.   

High Storrs School will be holding TWO car boot sales this year in order to raise money for the running of the school.

They will be on Sunday 12th May 2019 and Sunday 9th June 2019 from 10-1. Entry is £1 each.

There are 70 car boot pitches, plant sales, food, refreshments, music, bake sales, and more!

If you want to book a pitch for either sale, you can do so here http://www.ticketsource.co.uk/high-storrs-school

It's always a great community day out, so we hope to see you there!

Tesco Infirmary Road carboot sales will recommence  on the 7th April ( weather permitting ).

Cars £6.50 Vans £9.00

All pitch proceeds go to charity and we will be once again this year supporting Sheffield children's Hospital charity.

For details 07718517175 

On 20/01/2019 at 16:35, Groose said:

Welcome to the Carboot Mega Thread 2019.

Please post your Carboot sales, either on going or up and coming later in the year and I will add them to this post. I'm going to start this one afresh. (easier that way as I don't know what Carboots are on at present with it being winter.) This thread can only work with your help and support on the update of Carboot sales!

Please do not mention your Carboot more than once in the thread. This will lead to the post being removed. Any other events will also be removed.

REGULAR CARBOOT SALES

SINGLE CARBOOT SALES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDITIONAL INFO:

The Sheffield Markets Page has a Site for a few Carboots/Events: http://sheffieldmarkets.com/markets/other-markets/temporary-markets-fairs-and-car-boot-sales

JAWBONE carboot 2019, Greenhead House Farm, Oughtibridge Lane (Jawbone Hill), Sheffield.

Family run  carboot.  £6/pitch bookable in advance. No on road parking, £1/car onsite parking. Supporting Berry academy of Dance and Sheffield Hawks U13 rugby.

Serving home reared bacon butties with free range eggs and hot/cold drinks all morning.

Recorded cancelation messages on 07597 966757

Sunday 12 May

Sunday 2 June

Sunday 23 June

Sunday 18 August

Sunday 8 September

Sunday 29 September

Sunday 20 October

Click here to book a pitch

Click here to find us on facebook

On 08/03/2019 at 15:56, Carbooty said:

Tesco Infirmary Road carboot sales will recommence  on the 7th April ( weather permitting ).

Cars £6.50 Vans £9.00

All pitch proceeds go to charity and we will be once again this year supporting Sheffield children's Hospital charity.

For details 07718517175 

The next car boot sale at Tesco Infirmary Road will be

28th April

Cars £6.50  Vans £9.00

Remember we are a hard standing site

Any Mayday bootsales please? 🙂

Biggsy 👍

56 minutes ago, biggsy said:

Any Mayday bootsales please? 🙂

Biggsy 👍

I have been trying to find out if the Hemsworth Fitzwilliam carboot near Pontefract was on for tommorrow 1st May.

It used to be every Wednesday.

Does anybody know if this carboot is still running?