Best Weedkiller

Hiya Folks,

What is your favourite weedkiller for the lawn? i have been using Weedol in a watering can, it kills the dandelions etc with no problem, but i have some small weeds with a ace of spades type leaf about 1/2 inch in size, and the weedoll does not touch them, i dont have a clue what they are called, any ideas how to kill them please?

16 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Hiya Folks,

What is your favourite weedkiller for the lawn? i have been using Weedol in a watering can, it kills the dandelions etc with no problem, but i have some small weeds with a ace of spades type leaf about 1/2 inch in size, and the weedoll does not touch them, i dont have a clue what they are called, any ideas how to kill them please?

I"ve been using Evergreen 4 in 1. for a number of years now.  granules sprinkle em works a treat.

one drawback I find , it doe"snt half make the grass grow, get sick of mowing the lawn.. but that's what it doe"s feed and weed.

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

I"ve been using Evergreen 4 in 1. for a number of years now.  granules sprinkle em works a treat.

one drawback I find , it doe"snt half make the grass grow, get sick of mowing the lawn.. but that's what it doe"s feed and weed.

Thanks, i may give that a try,

i have been sprinkling amonia on my grass recently, that gets it looking green and lush, but  i cant shift this one type of weed

6 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

Thanks, i may give that a try,

i have been sprinkling amonia on my grass recently, that gets it looking green and lush, but  i cant shift this one type of weed

Get on your hands and knees, sharp knife, prise em out.

12 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Hiya Folks,

Sounds like clover. Great for bees. Leave it be.

4 hours ago, taxman said:

Sounds like clover. Great for bees. Leave it be.

No its not clover, its bigger than clover. Thanks

On 16/07/2019 at 15:30, lil-minx92 said:

Get a weed burner and torch it

And the grass ?