10/10 For Stupidity

On 13/07/2019 at 14:51, JamesR123 said:

Obviously one of his mates is a grass.

I think you will find that the police monitor such forums as S/F  F/B etc etc, sounds like you could be one of these walleys. 

I'd be very surprised if the police monitored this forum to be honest, they simply don't have the manpower to have people sat ******* around on internet forums all day.

Especially places like this, which lets be honest is very well mannered and law abiding.

They will have a way to monitor some Facebook stuff and at a national level will have more sophistication for cyber crime, but again it's a mammoth task.

I mean just think of all the total drivel posted on football fan groups, no-one is going to sift through all of that on a daily basis.

Edited by geared

25 minutes ago, kidley said:

I think you will find that the police monitor such forums as S/F  F/B etc etc, sounds like you could be one of these walleys. 

Lol you think that the police monitor internet forums??

You live in a dream world mate.

On 15/07/2019 at 16:22, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I generally agree with many of your posts, but I ask you this. Some scroat breaks into your house and makes off with your Telly, new iphone2354, your wallet and credit cards and finds your car keys and makes off in it with your goods. Another scroat in Town beats your partner badly, really badly and pinches their money and kicks them in the head for good measure as they run away.

Due to good luck I witness both of these CRIMES, by your daft posts I don't inform the Police for fear of been a snitch or grass. And you are obviously fine with that, yes.

By the way, I would inform the Coppers as soon as, I have no time for criminals.

Angel1.

It must be a full moon as I am completely agreeing with a post by Angelfire!

If someone in a community is breaking into houses and say stealing from pensioners, everyone who knows who is doing it but refuses to inform the police because ‘you don’t grass’ is EQUALLY culpable for any further offences.

How often do we hear people whining about how “the police know who is doing it but don’t do anything about it!” when the reason the police can’t do anything about it is because nobody will stand up and testify against these people.

All this “working class solidarity, we don’t grass, we look after our own” is just so much <Removed> that does nothing but help those who prey on working class areas. If you don’t want to grass, then don’t complain about crime in your area because you are part of the problem.

Edited by nikki-red

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

If someone in a community is breaking into houses and say stealing from pensioners, everyone who knows who is doing it but refuses to inform the police because ‘you don’t grass’ is EQUALLY culpable for any further offences.

How often do we hear people whining about how “the police know who is doing it but don’t do anything about it!” when the reason the police can’t do anything about it is because nobody will stand up and testify against these people.

All this “working class solidarity, we don’t grass, we look after our own” is just so much <Removed> that does nothing but help those who prey on working class areas. If you don’t want to grass, then don’t complain about crime in your area because you are part of the problem.

I second that emotion.

Also the Police do monitor forums, i don't know how closely they monitor this one now, but i can assure you it has been monitored by Derbyshire Police.

Edited by nikki-red

1 hour ago, Top Cats Hat said:

They aren't equally culpable at all.  Doesn't matter if you type in capitals or not.

Edited by nikki-red

On 13/07/2019 at 10:24, davyboy said:

Can you find anything as stupid as this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7304831/Tory-MP-Andrea-Jenkyns-suffers-whiplash-concussion-falling-seat.html

Tory MP Andrea Jenkyns reveals she suffered whiplash and concussion after falling off a chair during a meeting.

1 hour ago, JamesR123 said:

They aren't equally culpable at all.  Doesn't matter if you type in capitals or not.

Legally no. Morally, yes. 

37 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Legally no. Morally, yes. 

You have an odd moral code then.

Someone not actively trying to stop a crime (by calling the police), is as morally bad as the criminals themselves?

2 hours ago, JamesR123 said:

Lol you think that the police monitor internet forums??

You live in a dream world mate.

you are fond of replying with derogatory remarks, i rest my case.

6 minutes ago, kidley said:

you are fond of replying with derogatory remarks, i rest my case.

No, I rejected a ridiculous claim made by you.  You insulted me, so you made the derogatory remark.

You also failed to spell the word "wally" correctly.  Which is funny.

19 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

You have an odd moral code then.

Someone not actively trying to stop a crime (by calling the police), is as morally bad as the criminals themselves?

Really?

So if you knew for sure that someone was repeatedly targeting pensioners and refused to inform the police, you would have a clear conscience?

Then I suggest that it is you who has an odd moral code, if you choose to put the interests of a criminal above their victim.