10/10 For Stupidity

23 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Really?

So if you knew for sure that someone was repeatedly targeting pensioners and refused to inform the police, you would have a clear conscience?

Then I suggest that it is you who has an odd moral code, if you choose to put the interests of a criminal above their victim.

Strawman (as usual).

I would not have a clear conscience, but I would not be as bad as the person actually targeting the pensioners.

3 hours ago, willman said:

I second that emotion.

Also the Police do monitor forums, i don't know how closely they monitor this one now, but i can assure you it has been monitored by Derbyshire Police.

No it hasn't.  The Police may have been on here during the course of an investigation.  They do not monitor forums.

That don't have the resource to investigate a large number of crimes, they certainly don't have enough to sit around on internet forums.

38 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

I would not have a clear conscience, but I would not be as bad as the person actually targeting the pensioners.he

So you admit to not having a clear conscience yet I am the one with the ‘odd moral code’?

Low level criminals can only operate with the acquiescence of those like yourself, who choose to protect them by putting their rights over those of their victims.

14 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

So you admit to not having a clear conscience yet I am the one with the ‘odd moral code’?

Low level criminals can only operate with the acquiescence of those like yourself, who choose to protect them by putting their rights over those of their victims.

Stop dodging the issue.  Are people who don't (for whatever reason) help stop criminals as bad as the criminal themself?

Also, I never said I wasn't a grass.  Don't make accusations.

49 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Are people who don't (for whatever reason) help stop criminals as bad as the criminal themself?

Often, yes, they are.

2 hours ago, JamesR123 said:

No, I rejected a ridiculous claim made by you.  You insulted me, so you made the derogatory remark.

You also failed to spell the word "wally" correctly.  Which is funny.

5 hours ago, willman said:

I second that emotion.

Also the Police do monitor forums, i don't know how closely they monitor this one now, but i can assure you it has been monitored by Derbyshire Police.

what ridiculous  claim would that be? and how have i insulted you?

Enough. If you cannot remain civil and post like adults without attacking other members I will be happy to suspend your accounts.