10/10 For Stupidity

Can you find anything as stupid as this?

A bloke tried to break into a local chemist, firstly via the front door then when that failed a side door.

Unsuccessful he  gave up.

Next day he went to collect a prescription from the very same chemist where staff recognised him from the CCTV  of him trying to break in.

He was obviously unaware that there was cctv watching him, but yeah, it is pretty stupid.

Thats pretty stupid. However not as stupid as this dude.

Armed robber Andrew Hennells was caught after he boasted on Facebook about his plans to raid a supermarket in a post which included a selfie, a picture of a knife, and the words: "Doing. Tesco. Over."

Police caught him 15 minutes later with the knife and £410 in cash stolen from a Tesco in King's Lynn, Norfolk.

He was jailed for four years last April.

Obviously one of his mates is a grass.

4 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Im pretty sure you mean obviously one of his mates is an honest upstanding member of society?

1 minute ago, JamesR123 said:

Snitch mate.

😂

42 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

The phrase "caught after <some event>" does not necessarily mean "caught because of <some event>". From the BBC's report:

A member of the public had reported seeing a man demanding cash at the Tesco store before he fled to a nearby pub, Norfolk Police said."

Sgt Pete Jessop said Hennells's Facebook confession had made it easier to secure a guilty plea.

"It was a bizarre and unusual case," he said. "The pictures and posts on Facebook helped us confirm what we already knew.

Edited by altus

Sometimes the police do get wind of a crime before it's been committed, I remember a while back it being common knowledge that the supermarket near my parents was going to get robbed.

A week or two later they actually struck, only to find all tills empty and the fag desk well locked down.

They made off with the contents of the payphone on the wall, the all new HD security cameras caught the entire thing.

bunch of wallys. 

On 13/07/2019 at 15:29, JamesR123 said:

Snitch mate.

I generally agree with many of your posts, but I ask you this. Some scroat breaks into your house and makes off with your Telly, new iphone2354, your wallet and credit cards and finds your car keys and makes off in it with your goods. Another scroat in Town beats your partner badly, really badly and pinches their money and kicks them in the head for good measure as they run away.

Due to good luck I witness both of these CRIMES, by your daft posts I don't inform the Police for fear of been a snitch or grass. And you are obviously fine with that, yes.

By the way, I would inform the Coppers as soon as, I have no time for criminals.

Angel1.

Didn’t the idiot Leeds United fan who attacked Chris Kirkland, end up in the big house because he bragged about the attack on his facebook page?

11 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Didn’t the idiot Leeds United fan who attacked Chris Kirkland, end up in the big house because he bragged about the attack on his facebook page?

The mere fact that it was filmed live on sky sports meant he did not even have to brag on facebook to get nicked.