Brass Band Concerts In Weston Park

Can anyone please tell me when the brass band concerts are on in Weston Park ?

Both me and my wife have spent a while trying to find out on the internet and have been unable to, if it`s on the net it`s not very easy to find I have to say ! If it`s not out there on the internet they`re missing out on a large audience !

Thurlstone Brass Band due to play tomorrow (14/7). Two till four pm.      For future reference the concerts start at the May fayre and continue every Sunday through out June and July.          If the weather is nice, go and enjoy.

7 hours ago, nikki-red said:

Woodhouse Prize Band are there next Sunday (21st)...
http://www.woodhouseprizeband.org.uk/index.php/events

Deepcar Brass Band on the 28th...
http://deepcarbrassband.org.uk/Events.php

Thanks for that. What`s interesting there is both those links, and all eth stuff we found out, was from eth brass bands websites, NOT on the "Events at Weston Park" website. It should obviously be there as well !

Just now, Justin Smith said:

Thanks for that. What`s interesting there is both those links, and all eth stuff we found out, was from eth brass bands websites, NOT on the "Events at Weston Park" website. It should obviously be there as well !

I totally agree. 
Not very well publicised at all. 

The band stand is being re-painted soon so should look a treat.

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 16:12, nikki-red said:

I totally agree. 
Not very well publicised at all. 

We went down yesterday and it was great, the most kids played whilst (most) adults sat and listened. What was sad is there really weren`t that many people there, I think there`d have been far more had it been easily findable of the internet, including on the Weston Park "What`s On" page. We can`t affect that but we can list the concerts on here, which Nikki has already done. Unfortunately there are only two left this year (the season is from the 26th May to the 28th July).

Next year we`ll have to remember to put a thread on here and people could at least find the dates from that, assuming Weston Park / the council don`t get their act together by then.....