Premier League Blades V Real Betis - Live Online

3 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Well done Blades

Saw yesterday in town that Bet Extra are offering 6/5 for the Blades to stay in the Premiership?  Shuuuush, don't tell the missus, couldn't resist.  Stuck £50 on. 

Happy days!

50 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Saw yesterday in town that Bet Extra are offering 6/5 for the Blades to stay in the Premiership?  Shuuuush, don't tell the missus, couldn't resist.  Stuck £50 on. 

Happy days!

🙊👍😉

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Happy days!

Pinching money.

Good win, Betis finished 10th in La Liga last season, so we should be pushing for at least a Champions League spot. 

13 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Good win, Betis finished 10th in La Liga last season, so we should be pushing for at least a Champions League spot. 

Good to be optimistic but let's not get carried away.  I reckon we'll finish around the 14th / 13th position.  But then I thought we'd be found out last season & finish mid table in the Championship. 

I'll be looking for 6 to 7 points from the first 4 games. Think we're capable of that?  Anything more is a bonus. 

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Good to be optimistic but let's not get carried away.  I reckon we'll finish around the 14th / 13th position.  But then I thought we'd be found out last season & finish mid table in the Championship. 

I'll be looking for 6 to 7 points from the first 4 games. Think we're capable of that?  Anything more is a bonus. 

Would that be a Brucie bonus? Last nights game is good practice for the European cup when we are in it🤣

9 hours ago, Baron99 said:

I was joking, I'd be happy with a Europa League spot.