Jump to content

Premier League Blades V Real Betis - Live Online

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Well done Blades

Saw yesterday in town that Bet Extra are offering 6/5 for the Blades to stay in the Premiership?  Shuuuush, don't tell the missus, couldn't resist.  Stuck £50 on. 

 

Happy days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Saw yesterday in town that Bet Extra are offering 6/5 for the Blades to stay in the Premiership?  Shuuuush, don't tell the missus, couldn't resist.  Stuck £50 on. 

 

Happy days!

🙊👍😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Saw yesterday in town that Bet Extra are offering 6/5 for the Blades to stay in the Premiership?  Shuuuush, don't tell the missus, couldn't resist.  Stuck £50 on. 

 

Happy days!

Pinching money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good win, Betis finished 10th in La Liga last season, so we should be pushing for at least a Champions League spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Good win, Betis finished 10th in La Liga last season, so we should be pushing for at least a Champions League spot. 

Good to be optimistic but let's not get carried away.  I reckon we'll finish around the 14th / 13th position.  But then I thought we'd be found out last season & finish mid table in the Championship. 

 

I'll be looking for 6 to 7 points from the first 4 games. Think we're capable of that?  Anything more is a bonus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Good to be optimistic but let's not get carried away.  I reckon we'll finish around the 14th / 13th position.  But then I thought we'd be found out last season & finish mid table in the Championship. 

 

I'll be looking for 6 to 7 points from the first 4 games. Think we're capable of that?  Anything more is a bonus. 

Would that be a Brucie bonus? Last nights game is good practice for the European cup when we are in it🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Baron99 said:

Good to be optimistic but let's not get carried away.  I reckon we'll finish around the 14th / 13th position.  But then I thought we'd be found out last season & finish mid table in the Championship. 

 

I'll be looking for 6 to 7 points from the first 4 games. Think we're capable of that?  Anything more is a bonus. 

I was joking, I'd be happy with a Europa League spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.