Msi Z370 Sli Plus 1151 Motherboard Bios Update

as above, is there someone help me to update bios for this motherboard to work the 9th gen cpu, i had to used the motherboard with 8700k and sold it. i bought 9700k today and i realized that the motherboard has old bios. is there any pc shop can do bios update with their 8th gen cpu will pay but not much.. please let me know also willing to pay if someone help me out. 

Thanks

BIOSes are pretty easy and foolproof to update nowadays.  Just download the file, unZIP it to a USB stick, go into the BIOS and go through the update method.  I would imagine its also documented in the manual (it does- page 42)

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z370-SLI-PLUS

Or use the program MSI LIVE UPDATE 6 in the utilities section on their site.

Edited by alchresearch

To do it he would need a 8th gen cpu to run it.

2 pos options are;

1. buy (borrow?) an 8th gen (cheapest it will take) stick it in - update - then swap for 9th gen and sell 8th gen, if it cost /lost £10 still worth it but risk of stuck with 8th gen for long time.

2.  Buy pre-programmed bios chip from ebay (less than £10) replacement will require soldering.    "😓"

In the old days they used to be plugged into sockets making easy reprogramming then icsp became an option, sometimes now they have to be removed to reprogramme any way, if that's your case then unless a shop has a spare 8th gen kicking around to perform option 1 then they will probably want to be charging  some for the service making doing option 1  yourself more economic, but certainly keep asking around.

@alchresearch Right thanks for your help, But how can i update bios on motherboard if this 9700k cpu won't boot because it needs 8th cpu to update bios to work with the 9th gen cpu's..

This motherboard not support bios flash back like Asus brand that you can flash/update without cpu or ram just need psu and usb stick

Edited by Magic_18