Are Some People So Obsessed With Pc They Lose Their Sense Of Humour

43 minutes ago, Nightbird said:

How do you know how many tickets he's sold?

Because I am a naturally curious person and I clicked on “buy tickets” at several venues. 

You could have done that yourself if you had the imagination 

He’s still  big in the Channel Islands though.

4 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

How many do you think he’d sell in Sheff?

Ask that question, answer it in your own mind, and then think about relaxing with a chocolate McShake.

Then.....jog on

Hmm, bit rude!

Sheffield once had a great club culture where all the old school greats came; today I'm sure Jim Davidson would go down great in working men's clubs in Sheffield.

8 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Because I am a naturally curious person and I clicked on “buy tickets” at several venues. 

You could have done that yourself if you had the imagination 

He’s still  big in the Channel Islands though.

I couldn't see a "buy tickets" button to click... I did however see many "book now" buttons to click; upon doing so I was taken to a screen to book and pay for tickets, but I saw no information on how many tickets had been sold. There were lots of great reviews from critics writing for mainstream national newspapers though.

4 minutes ago, Nightbird said:

I couldn't see a "buy tickets" button to click... I did however see many "book now" buttons to click; upon doing so I was taken to a screen to book and pay for tickets, but I saw no information on how many tickets had been sold. There were lots of great reviews from critics writing for mainstream national newspapers though.

You should try harder.

8 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

You should try harder.

Are you saying that it gives information on how many tickets have been sold? if so then show me because I didn't see it. If its there and I've missed it then I'll hold my hands up.

6 minutes ago, Nightbird said:

Are you saying that it gives information on how many tickets have been sold? if so then show me because I didn't see it. If its there and I've missed it then I'll hold my hands up.

I’m not going to nurse you through a theatre booking site. They are easy to navigate. If you really can’t do it, ask a friend to help.

But take it from me, Torquay, Hunstanton and WSM haven’t exactly embraced Davidson’s racist comedy.

54 minutes ago, I1L2T3 said:

How many do you think he’d sell in Sheff?

Ask that question, answer it in your own mind, and then think about relaxing with a chocolate McShake.

Then.....jog on

Any reason for telling someone to jog on? Or is it that you just don't like what's being said?

3 minutes ago, Delayed said:

Any reason for telling someone to jog on? Or is it that you just don't like what's being said?

Your second question is the answer, @Delayed

57 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

I’m not going to nurse you through a theatre booking site. They are easy to navigate. If you really can’t do it, ask a friend to help.

But take it from me, Torquay, Hunstanton and WSM haven’t exactly embraced Davidson’s racist comedy.

It doesn't show the number of tickets sold does it? why would it?? but I'll not dwell on it any longer.

Jim Davidson may not be A-list but many people fondly remember his Big Break snooker tv show and they also enjoyed him on The Generation Game, and as you failed to show otherwise, he can still get bums on seats for his live shows; all this despite his demonization by snobs in the mainstream media these days.

Edited by Nightbird

As you seem unable to refrain from bickering  this is going to be closed.