Hinde House Crescent Area

Hi everyone

I thought i would register on here to register my utter disgust at what i saw yesterday.  I went to do a job at a school as an outside contractor and arrived when kids were going to school.

The area was filthy, ive never seen so much rubbish around not even in Mansfield after after night out.  But what shocked me even more was groups of women (i only saw women doing this) in yellow jackets wondering around the streets checking on kids who didnt appear to be going to school.  Ive never seen this before.  As it was warm i had the window down and i heard some of the abuse they were getting!!!

Is this normal?  Ive heard about the area, but this shocked me.

The rubbish is nothing new, I commute through the area and it is disgusting.  It is tidied quite regularly by the council teams on my morning commute, by evening it is just as bad again. Cannot comment on the kids but the school just further along the road made national headlines when a large riot broke out and all the parents started scaling the perimeter like something from an escape from LA film.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1024104/sheffield-news-Fir-Vale-School-fight-brawl-headscarf

I feel for the genuinely decent folk who have to live among this mess.