Push chair valeting/cleaning? Recommendations, no advertising

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 11:12, Octopus99 said:

It might be worth getting in touch with Cosatto. We had a Mamas and Papas pram, and a few years ago they were able to do a full valet and safety check on it in preparation for our second child. 

If not, my friend used a company in Chesterfield, I think, called Rascal Baby. 

You're perfectly entitled to spend your money as you wish of course, but seriously, you'd pay through the nose to have a premium company clean and check the pram??

Hey Mossway, partially agree... Have you seen the price of them too!!! What a 'my kids going to have everything' waste of money!

But haven't cars got rather obese too! Every time i'm passing one of these 4x4 monsters I'm thinking thank god I'm in a Polo, otherwise we'd be stuck!

I've got to add...... the distribution of wealth in this country is a DISGRACE!

On 03/07/2019 at 06:48, gnomi said:

No, I’ve never heard of a socket set. 🙄 Another really helpful reply. I now remember why after 13 years of using this forum, I rarely bother these days. 

After all, with a full time job, garden, allotment, house, caring duties and dog to walk, I should find the time to strip down a Pram, pushchair, carry cot, frame and car seat.. don’t know what’s wrong with me.. 

Do keep yer knickers on dear... ;) My comment was very much tongue in cheek...:P

21 hours ago, Laurarose said:

Hello not quite South Yorkshire. There’s a place in Chesterfield that might be able to help, called Rascal Babies. I haven’t used them myself so can’t recommend. 

Details are here. 

https://www.rascalbabies.co.uk/products/pushchair-refurbishment-packages/

hope this helps! 

Thank you 👌