Does anyone else find Wild Bill boring and difficult to follow. I can't believe that a chief constable would spend his time solving crimes with a junior detective constable. I find the story lines poor and confusing but Bill always manages to solve the crime with little information to go on. Also I don't think his team would or be allowed to speak to him the way they do. I've watched it 3 times now in the hope that it will improve but it hasn't so I'm giving up on it. 😒

2 hours ago, Rollypolly said:

I can't believe that a chief constable would spend his time solving crimes with a junior detective constable. 

It is a trope in UK detective and police procedural programmes that ranks such as Inspector and Chief Inspector walk the streets doing what in real life is done by a DS and a DC.

In reality, senior officers are office based usually only leaving the station to go to meetings with other senior officers or give press briefings.

I don't  think a British cop uniform  looks right on Brad Pitt doesn't  seem right,

I can't  get into watching it full time but it's  nice to see a Sheffield actor in it.

25 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

I don't  think a British cop uniform  looks right on Brad Pitt doesn't  seem right,

I can't  get into watching it full time but it's  nice to see a Sheffield actor in it.

It looks better on Rob Lowe. :hihi:.  Poor  Rob Lowe,  whats he done to deserve to work with Crappest Brit actors Ive ever seen. :gag:

24 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

It looks better on Rob Lowe. :hihi:.  Poor  Rob Lowe,  whats he done to deserve to work with Crappest Brit actors Ive ever seen. :gag:

I agree, he outclasses all the others by miles, I like the show, its relaxed easy viewing, but I do think his talents are wasted.

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Sorry about that :blush: my mistake , got the name wrong.

Did anyone spot Sheffield actor Tony Pitts,  he was Archie in Emerdale for ten years until he got killed off in that plane crash.

It looks like Archie lives on.

40 minutes ago, jaffa1 said:

Did anyone spot Sheffield actor Tony Pitts,  he was Archie in Emerdale for ten years until he got killed off in that plane crash.

It looks like Archie lives on.

Not Brad's brother, I hope. :D

Pitts keep getting a mention. :hihi: Ill mention it again, the Programme is the Pitts. :hihi:

20 minutes ago, Rollypolly said:

I agree Presley. It's Pittiful 🤣

I like that, I can see you are  Pitting your Wits.  :thumbsup:

I bet the actors are paid a  Pittance for appearing in that. 

Grooaan 😜