Costello s of Attercliffe

Hello I'm trying to find out something about the Costello family they lived on Swarecliffe rd Attercliffe of stanifirth rd they moved there from Eccington and we're miners they lived there in 40s and later I think hope you can help thanks 

On 30/06/2019 at 22:57, Bygum said:

Hello I'm trying to find out something about the Costello family they lived on Swarecliffe rd Attercliffe of stanifirth rd they moved there from Eccington and we're miners they lived there in 40s and later I think hope you can help thanks 

Do you have any Christian names to give more of a clue?

Yes I have some names but there from the 1911censes they are, Edward farther Martha mother James Thomas Maggie Edward and Nellie they lived at ,72 Swarecliffe Rd  James the farther was born in Irland I think Maggie married one of the Allen family of Norman St  in 1920 hope it helps thanks

1 hour ago, Bygum said:

Yes I have some names but there from the 1911censes they are, Edward farther Martha mother James Thomas Maggie Edward and Nellie they lived at ,72 Swarecliffe Rd  James the farther was born in Irland I think Maggie married one of the Allen family of Norman St  in 1920 hope it helps thanks

Maggie married Arthur Allen and had Reginald in 1921, Margaret in 1923 and Marjorie in 1927.

I'm finding quite a bit of info out there...related families etc.

We need to narrow it down a bit, which of the Costello's are you most interested in?

Thanks sandbrewer  I'd like to know more about them all really but I would like to know more about Edward the farther and we're he came from in Ireland he also lost a child as well and what happened to them all thanks so much

Sand brewer hello how’s your wife doing hope she’s getting better I was wondering if you found anything out about the Costello family please thank you Darrell