Jump to content

Women's Football World Cup 2019

Recommended Posts

The womens World Cup is more entertaining then the mens tournament.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

US bossing the final now. They've been by far and away the best team since day one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, taxman said:

US bossing the final now. They've been by far and away the best team since day one.

 

 

 It's a girls game in the US. they are playing football in school from 6 years old, same  in Canada,The boys are too busy playing their brand of football and baseball etc, in their school curricullum plus of course hockey in Canada . No wonder really that they always have a good US women's football team, when you think of the size of the country and the volume of girls playing the game at such an early age. Great competiton this year, well done to all the lasses from all the countries. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

 It's a girls game in the US. they are playing football in school from 6 years old, same  in Canada,The boys are too busy playing their brand of football and baseball etc, in their school curricullum plus of course hockey in Canada . No wonder really that they always have a good US women's football team, when you think of the size of the country and the volume of girls playing the game at such an early age. Great competiton this year, well done to all the lasses from all the countries. :thumbsup:

England could have been similar if it wasn't for the blinkered old fogeys at the FA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the England women team, these so called Lionesses... have gone from 3rd place last time to 4th place finish this year.

 

So backwards under Phil Neville and also fair to say England team is just not good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done USA women on your win. Its a shame the match ended up being politicised by some of the crowd who were apparently chanting "Equal Pay".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Waj said:

Well done USA women on your win. Its a shame the match ended up being politicised by some of the crowd who were apparently chanting "Equal Pay".

Really, they'll be wanting the vote before we know it, Lol.🤐.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Really, they'll be wanting the vote before we know it, Lol.🤐.

Surely not 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Really, they'll be wanting the vote before we know it, Lol.🤐.

Sigh, here we go!

 

Men will be paid on average more than women in football in Europe and south America, purely because it is much more popular, but bare in mind that there is of course pay disparity amongst men in football, Messi will be paid more than Harry Kane for instance, and within the women's game as well, some players will be paid more than others, despite the fact that they all "do the same job".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to next Womens World Cup. Not looking forward to the Mens.  Thats how good the Women played this year. BRILLIANT. :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.