Women's Football World Cup 2019

4 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Looking forward to next Womens World Cup. Not looking forward to the Mens.  Thats how good the Women played this year. BRILLIANT. :clap:

Really the only truly good game that was somewhat of a contest was the USA/England match; most of the others were borefests, even the commentators didn't disguise how poor the quality of the games were.

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 14:45, PRESLEY said:

Looking forward to next Womens World Cup. Not looking forward to the Mens.  Thats how good the Women played this year. BRILLIANT. :clap:

Fawning over the women's game will do it no favours long term, while I personally found the recent women's world cup moderately entertaining, I have watched enough football over the years to know exactly where it stands in comparison to the men's game. One or two female pundits, in my opinion, were right in saying, that for the women's game to improve then there has to be criticism where needed, and to be honest some of the mistakes made in some of the games I watched, were what you would expect to see at a schoolboy level ….. sorry !