Abbey Lane pedestrian incident, 27 June

Driving along Abbey Lane last Thursday afternoon, happened across 2 ambulance crews attending some poor soul who was receiving CPR.

Certainly brought it home how fragile life is, and how things can turn in an instant.

Hopefully all was well eventually.

Well done to the ambulance crews whatever the outcome,  hopefully good.

Posts have been removed. The family/friends of the person involve maybe users on the forum. Have a little bit of thought before you posts comments like that again.

On 29/06/2019 at 09:39, RiffRaff said:

Driving along Abbey Lane last Thursday afternoon, happened across 2 ambulance crews attending some poor soul who was receiving CPR.

Certainly brought it home how fragile life is, and how things can turn in an instant.

Hopefully all was well eventually.

That cant have been very pleasant to see. Fingers crossed everything turned out well in the end.

Didn't catch the withdrawn posts, but well done "Groose" for dealing with it/them.

There seems to be an increasing number of deliberately nasty contributors on the forum these days.

I feel compelled to point out that I had posts lifted from this thread and that there was nothing 'nasty' about them. They were simply factual, actually used the word sadly and merely pointed out the established fact that cpr has a low success rate.

2 hours ago, Halibut said:

I feel compelled to point out that I had posts lifted from this thread and that there was nothing 'nasty' about them. They were simply factual, actually used the word sadly and merely pointed out the established fact that cpr has a low success rate.

I read your posts H ,  certainly not nasty. but could be insensitive to those involved, so I think removing them was the right thing to do.