Deportation of British grandmother from Australia

34 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I don't remember advocating sinking boats with asylum seekers in them, maybe you can enlighten me further. I do advocate returning them back to where they have come from, before they set foot on British turf.

Angel1.

Plenty of right wing gob frothers on here did, and it's rife elsewhere - if you really want me to I'll try to dig out the thread.

But, from the rest of your post, you're happy to send the Afghan translator back home. Of course he came from another country unless he was beamed here and I don't think Afghanistan has that technology yet.

9 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Plenty of right wing gob frothers on here did, and it's rife elsewhere - if you really want me to I'll try to dig out the thread.

But, from the rest of your post, you're happy to send the Afghan translator back home. Of course he came from another country unless he was beamed here and I don't think Afghanistan has that technology yet.

cant you just dig out the one where he said it 

He never claimed that angelfire said it.  He said "people of your ilk"...  

20 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

I reckon you should dig it out, I call BS, the vast majority of gob frothing on here and elsewhere these days is generally from the left !

8 hours ago, Cyclone said:

He never claimed that angelfire said it.  He said "people of your ilk"...  

Correct. “Fil” seemed quite keen on deploying the navy, angelfire did not.

49 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

I reckon you should dig it out, I call BS, the vast majority of gob frothing on here and elsewhere these days is generally from the left !

If you get a warm fuzzy feeling when reading these comments, give your head a wobble.

16 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Correct. “Fil” seemed quite keen on deploying the navy, angelfire did not.

If you get a warm fuzzy feeling when reading these comments, give your head a wobble.

No mention of sinking boats there, unless I have read it incorrectly. Just a honest statement of fact.

Angel1.

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

No mention of sinking boats there, unless I have read it incorrectly. Just a honest statement of fact.

Angel1.

I asked for clarification from one poster (the one who compared a few refugees to the Spanish armada) but never got a reply. He was at best a bit ambiguous.