Deportation of British grandmother from Australia

17 minutes ago, ez8004 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7190407/British-grandma-given-28-days-leave-Australia-burden-health-dies.html

Why are people kicking off over this?

This is what people want in this country right? Can’t complain when the boot is on the other foot. 

That's such a sad story. I wouldn't know what else could have been done, maybe the Australian Govt showing a bit of compassion but I suppose the civil servants just execute the law as they see it. I can see another epidemic brewing in Thailand, remember where you heard it.

Ironically the story is from the Daily Mail who, if the story was about a black woman being deported from the UK, would be cheering the authorities on!

13 hours ago, ez8004 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7190407/British-grandma-given-28-days-leave-Australia-burden-health-dies.html

This is what people want in this country right? Can’t complain when the boot is on the other foot. 

Good call ez8004, it highlights the hypocrisy of the Fail and its poisonous ideology.

You either abide by the law of the land you are in, or in Australia you get deported. Just wish it was the same here.

Angel1.

MsWife works for a charity that helps asylum seekers.

One of her clients (?), Is from Afghanistan. He worked for the british army, he'll be killed if he goes home - where he's seen as a traitor.

We've just sent him home. He's broken no laws. 

Edited by ads36

4 hours ago, ads36 said:

One of her clients (?), Is from Afghanistan. He worked for the british army, he'll be killed if he goes home - where he's seen as a traitor.

Then he should be able to stay.

Angel1.

5 hours ago, ads36 said:

I'm afraid we need more than that mate, we don't knowingly send people home to their deaths.

Edited by Bash Street

51 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.

Do you think all the asylum seekers who have been deported have committed a crime? He might have turned up in the back of lorry or one of those boats from France many of your ilk are so keen on sinking on sight? 

On 28/06/2019 at 19:51, ez8004 said:

Wonder why she didn't apply for citizenship.

2 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Do you think all the asylum seekers who have been deported have committed a crime? He might have turned up in the back of lorry or one of those boats from France many of your ilk are so keen on sinking on sight? 

I don't remember advocating sinking boats with asylum seekers in them, maybe you can enlighten me further. I do advocate returning them back to where they have come from, before they set foot on British turf.

Angel1.

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Angel1.