Shorts and City Centre Bars

A rare night out for me tomorrow and as its going to be a scorcher I wondered what the popular bars take on patrons wearing shorts was these days.

No problem anywhere I would say. Keep your top on though no matter how hot it gets.

Absolutely banned in most bars in the city centre according to the licensing regs that are online - exceptions are those that have applied for a 'shorts & sandals' license

4 hours ago, MJ01 said:

Absolutely banned in most bars in the city centre according to the licensing regs that are online - exceptions are those that have applied for a 'shorts & sandals' license

Where online did you find this?

18 hours ago, MJ01 said:

What's a 'shorts & sandals' licence?

38 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

What's a 'shorts & sandals' licence?

Somehow I don't think they're really being serious 😎

Only two places I've been questioned about clothing are Kuckoo and Molly Malone's who both turned me down for not wearing shoes within the past year. Think Kuckoo have changed but not sure about Molly Malone's.