HPV Vaccine

The HPV vaccine has been available for a while now hasn't it?

Good news!

Let’s hope that the US alt-right/conspiracy cranks don’t start to spread their poison over this vaccine. 😡

Where has the rest of this thread gone?

I assume that a moderator has decided that mac 33’s ‘vaccine denial’ posts are not appropriate.

That’s a shame as nonsense like that should be tackled head on, not ignored.

2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I assume that a moderator has decided that mac 33’s ‘vaccine denial’ posts are not appropriate.

That’s a shame as nonsense like that should be tackled head on, not ignored.

I’m ok that his nonsense has gone. 

It is dangerous and has lead to the illness and death of many people. The fewer unsubstantiated anti-vaccination posts there are, the better as far as I’m concerned 

I agree we should not have people questioning vaccinations.

After all this a forum right.

Something like three billion dollars paid out already in the U.S by the Government not the Pharmaceutical companies for compensation to people harmed by them.

9 hours ago, Pettytom said:

It is dangerous and has lead to the illness and death of many people. The fewer unsubstantiated anti-vaccination posts there are, the better as far as I’m concerned 

I disagree, even as a pro-vaxxer. I think it's more productive to hear such opinions and (easily) disprove them rather than straight censor them. 

I agree we should  not censor.

The medical profession and the pharmaceutical industry  are  not infallible ,they make mistakes. Consequently they should be open to 

examination .

The science supporting vaccination is impeccable .

I put two links that examined HPV  and other kinds of cancer and they were removed.

It is something to be celebrated that the HPV  vaccination programme will eventually

rid humanity of the cancers associated with HPV.

Mac33-and others- may draw our attention to adverse events caused by vaccination.

However, vaccination is a proven science and it works for the majority of us who 

choose to undergo the programme.

1 hour ago, Branyy said:

I disagree, even as a pro-vaxxer. I think it's more productive to hear such opinions and (easily) disprove them rather than straight censor them. 

I didn’t say that his views should be censored, although I am ambivalent about them being removed. 

. Earlier, I suggested that he should consider the effect of repeating unsubstantiated claims about the dangers of vaccines. Claims that result in unnecessary illness and death.

Mac is part of that machine and that machine kills.

Edited by Pettytom

I'm puzzled why people reject a procedure that is overwhelmingly proven to be effective in the majority of the population. Yes, there may be some adverse reactions to some vaccines. But that does not disprove the science.

21 hours ago, Pettytom said:

Absolutely not. The people spreading misinformation to the detriment of public health should be muted. This is because the general public have been proven time and time again to be stupid.