Where to buy larger size mens jeans from?

Hello I am in need of some large mens jeans, around the waist size of 44 to 46 inch. I was wondering if anybody knows where there is some stores around sheffield that sold mens larger sizes of jeans, as I have been to stores such as primark and the highest size i could find was around 38 inch. 

Sports Direct they bought Big & Tall but stock is very limited . Your best bet is online with Cotton Traders or Jacamo

There used to be a Jonathon Charles store at the bottom of the Moor but they've shut down in the past year. So has the Jacamo shop in Meadowhall. Burtons in Meadowhall do some larger sizes than 38 inches (up to 48 inches I think). Debenhams apparently do larger sizes too but I don't know if that's just online or not.

Badrhino appear to have a larger selection than most online shops I've seen.

M&S do the sizes you're after 

Bit further away - Big Man Menswear in Barnsley town centre. 

You could try Asda but can be pot luck with sizes if your confident on size  you can go for click and collect usually ready in a few days to collect.

This is a bug bear of mine ! The stores will probably have the bigger sizes if you ask ,they just dont put them out .They put out the sizes they sell the majority of as it saves them having to have staff running to the storeroom for stock .I once challenged an assistant in a store  at Meadowhall and even emailed their head office and was told that what I suspected ,ie they didnt put the larger sizes out , was practically company policy .

I wouldnt just go on whats on display in places like Debenhams etc Id ask an assistant if the in fact do have the biggre sizes .

other than that theres an on line shop called the Jean Store that has no issue with bigger sizes

I use Next, Jacamo and Sports Direct who bought out Jonathan Charles. I do all my shopping online and collect in store. 

One thing I've found about Next is that if I am ordering smart / suit trousers, I need the waist to be one size bigger than when I buy there Jeans. 

Sainsbury's Tu range have some larger sized jeans and they're reasonable quality/price

Google John Banks in Birmingham, they offer sizes up to 70” waist!

Their service for mail order is excellent and they offer an alteration service.