Jack Pinder Sheffield Wednesday Autograph within TheHistoryofSheffieldWednesday

I have recently acquired a book called 'The History of Sheffield Wednesday | A History From 1907 | Researched for and Presented to Anthony Howe'. In this book I have found an Autograph of a Footballer form Sheffield Wednesday called Jack Pinder AKA John Pinder and the book is the unoffical reprint of some newspaper articles from 1907 to 2008.

There is but a small amount of information about Jack Pinder (John Pinder) online as he lived from 1912 to 2004. Due to the lack of information on this book and on the Footballer i think that this product may be of good value. How much would this book be worth if I would look to sell it? Or would anyone be interested in this product?

Edited by Rubixcube0262

He didn't play for Wednesday, he spent his whole career at York City. Is the autograph an original or a print?

You can buy these books and have them personalised with your name.  

No the autograph is definitely original however i cannot find the book anywhere. Plus I swear it says he was a Sheffield Wednesday Footballer.

Edited by Rubixcube0262