Jump to content

A bus from bottom of Station Rd S13 to Crystal Peaks

Recommended Posts

Hi

is there a bus which stops outside the Brunswick retirement village, Station Road, Woodhouse which goes to Crystal Peaks?

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

From Beighton Road/Station Road theres a number 30/30a or a number 7.

 

 

Travel South Yorkshire

Edited by nikki-red

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, nikki-red said:

From Beighton Road/Station Road theres a number 30/30a or a number 7.

 

 

Travel South Yorkshire

That seems to be from Brunswick school and involves walking to the top of station road. To get from the retirement village I think you would need stagecoach 52 to the top of station road, then 30/30a or 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zarniwoop said:

That seems to be from Brunswick school and involves walking to the top of station road. To get from the retirement village I think you would need stagecoach 52 to the top of station road, then 30/30a or 7

My apologies. I dont know the area and when the school came up as an option I just presumed they were close by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Chris 555 said:

Hi

is there a bus which stops outside the Brunswick retirement village, Station Road, Woodhouse which goes to Crystal Peaks?

Thank you.

You would need to catch a Stagecoach 52 into Woodhouse village and catch the 7 or 30 to Crystal Peaks there

Edited by kevvy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.