Veritas R8 (PLUS?) Zone setup

Hi all,

We've had a Veritas R8 (possibly R8 PLUS so let me know if it makes a difference in regard to programming) installed in our new build for the last 11 years and I recently decorated so thought I'd take the opportunity to replace the yellowing keypad and battery.  Things went well but the part set programmed zones are now incorrect, possibly because the procedure reset the system - I had to use 1234 as the code afterwards.  I have since reset this to our desired code so no problem there.

Does anyone know a way to reprogram the zones or is this an installer only menu?  I don't know the installer code.

Cheers

press 5 when in program menu, followed by zones u want active during part set, 

so 5 then 2 for Zone 2.. the led should light for each.

"A Part Set Suite defines the zones that will be automatically included and excluded (omitted) when the system is part set. From the Programming Menu, press 5 ( followed by the suite number 1, 2, 3, or 4 (e.g. to program Part Set Suite 2, enter 5,2. The zones currently active in the selected part set will indicate (the omitted zones will remain

off).

Press the appropriate numbered button(s) of the zone(s) to be included or excluded (omitted). Press 
PROG. The system will chime to confirm that the new Part Set Suite has been accepted. The system will then
automatically revert to the Programming Menu"

On 26/06/2019 at 22:19, alarmingmark said:

1234 is the engineer code 4321 is user code ...

Okay, I've found I don't have access to any other type except user.  Is there a way to program the zones without the engineer code?