Dog dragged to death

I agree. This kind of gratuitous cruelty is disgusting and I support a tough crackdown on the scum that did this.

10 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

https://news.sky.com/story/french-bulldog-tied-to-vehicle-in-bootle-and-dragged-to-her-death-11748886

I hope these cowards are found and punished.

A firm sentence should be imposed to deter anyone in future.

What is even more harrowing is that it looks like the dog may just had puppies.

Just seen on news, sentence for animal cruelty to be increased from 6 months jail.. to 5 yrs.

Somebody who has the mentality to do that is a sick dangerous individual.

Strict punishment in order.

No need for prison time, just tie the perpetrator(s) to the back of a car and drag them around on tarmac naked for a few miles?

Someone had to say it..

24 minutes ago, Waldo said:

No need for prison time, just tie the perpetrator(s) to the back of a car and drag them around on tarmac naked for a few miles?

Someone had to say it..

Saying it still doesn't make it right...even though, personally, I wouldn't mind the stocks brought back for exactly that sort of amoral, unconscionable behaviour. Let that (edit: convicted-) perp spend a day locked in those on a public thoroughfare with a great big sign advertising his crime, no barriers, guards or CCTV, and see if he ever reoffends :evil:

Compulsory hard clink time (couple years) plus seizure of assets/earnings benefitting RSPCA (or other local animal rescue group) would do. Besides lifetime ban on pet ownership, obviously.

Edited by L00b

13 minutes ago, L00b said:

Saying it still doesn't make it right...even though, personally, I wouldn't mind the stocks brought back for exactly that sort of amoral, unconscionable behaviour. Let that (edit: convicted-) perp spend a day locked in those on a public thoroughfare with a great big sign advertising his crime, no barriers, guards or CCTV, and see if he ever reoffends :evil:

Compulsory hard clink time (couple years) plus seizure of assets/earnings benefitting RSPCA (or other local animal rescue group) would do. Besides lifetime ban on pet ownership, obviously.

Still not a stiff enough punishment that loob 

6 hours ago, Padders said:

Just seen on news, sentence for animal cruelty to be increased from 6 months jail.. to 5 yrs.

Completely pointless however, if not enforced.

On the only occasion I ever had to report serious animal cruelty to the police, I was told that it was a matter for the RSPCA. When I reported it to the RSPCA I was told that the RSPCA were a charity and could not afford to fund prosecutions. When I went back to the police, I was told that it was not the police’s job to pursue animal cruelty complaints.

Once again South Yorkshire Police continuing its long held position of standing firmly on the side of the offenders while ignoring the interests of the victims, although I’m sure other forces are equally inept when it comes to animal cruelty investigations.

As a dog man I will not scribe on here what I would do to the perpetrator of this crime, I don't want to give the flakes a heart attack. But it would not be nice in any way, be assured of that.

Dog today - human tomorrow?.

Angel1.

1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

As a dog man I will not scribe on here what I would do to the perpetrator of this crime, I don't want to give the flakes a heart attack. But it would not be nice in any way, be assured of that.

Dog today - human tomorrow?.

Angel1.

Yeah. Join the queue buddy.