Ground rent for caravan

Just in the process of buying a caravan. Just wondered how people pay their ground rent. Do you have to pay full amount straightaway or instalments. What part of the season do you have to pay.

can get the information from office, but thought I'd ask how other people manage it

thankyou in advance

Our ground rent is around £1650, it's due by March for the start of the season starting 15th March, although if paid by December they offer a £100 discount.

We have a friend who's site offers monthly payments but ours is due in 1 lump sum.

£1650, that is cheap, my last one 2019 was £3.5k plus water charge of around £200 pa. Into that you have to factor in the electric bill, Propane, insurance and on going maintenance, drain down in November and reconnect in March. You usually get the electric bill in December, which is nice for Christmas. We had some good times there and met some fantastic people but it comes at a large cost. Sorry I can't be more positive but I'm still stinging from losing £18.5k in 4yrs.

Could have a good family holiday for that although you can rent out the caravan at times to pay for the ground rent.

The site owners are killing the goose that laid the golden egg , camping no longer for the less well off though .once again the poorer people get shafted .