Jump to content

Bruce To Leave? Now gone!

Recommended Posts

Derek Dooley must be having a good chuckle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

It doesn't make a difference I've read, it just makes clear his intentions. I'd be doing what I can if I was chansiri to make sure he can't join them till the compo is sorted.

Trouble is, if the owner holds out to spite Bruce, it could affect his ability to attract a "name" manager to replace him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Chris Hughton has put himself out of the running for the Owls hot seat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, owl.66 said:

Apparently Chris Hughton has put himself out of the running for the Owls hot seat.

The hot seat?

 

About as hot as a seat on the front row of the kop on a freezing cold winters day when Storm Dereck is dropping an entire months worth of rain in 2 hours

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, rogets said:

The hot seat?

 

About as hot as a seat on the front row of the kop on a freezing cold winters day when Storm Dereck is dropping an entire months worth of rain in 2 hours

 

Its that hot Judas Bruce jumped out of it 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

Its that hot Judas Bruce jumped out of it 😁

Be nice if Wednesday swapped places with Newcastle at the end of next season. 🙃

1 hour ago, rogets said:

The hot seat?

 

About as hot as a seat on the front row of the kop on a freezing cold winters day when Storm Dereck is dropping an entire months worth of rain in 2 hours

 

Now you are reminding me of those horrible open air seats that replaced the south side terraces before the 1966 world cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Be nice if Wednesday swapped places with Newcastle at the end of next season. 🙃

Now you are reminding me of those horrible open air seats that replaced the south side terraces before the 1966 world cup.

One thing that's come out of this He is one of the mosted hated men @ Hillsborough & in the Toon & hopefully it all crumbles around him ,lost all respect for the man 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked Bruce but in hindsight perhaps he was made to look good by the godawful Luhukay, although we had a good run in his 18 games we possibly drew too many and failed in the big tests v Leeds and Villa, if we can get the right man this could be a blessing in disguise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope the F.A can step in and stop managers resigning when ever they want,Bruce does not seem to be a honest manager after resigning from  Two positions now,Hope the Newcastle fans turn against Bruce,and doesn"t last more than a couple of months,Bullen should be given a chance as a manager with Waddle or Palmer to help him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Daniel Farke and David Wagner were both unheard of foreign managers, they didn't do too badly. There's no sentiment in football and Bullen has admitted himself that the jobs too big for him.

 

What are the serious financial issues?

Really?  Both were well-established foreign managers with several years management experience with one of the biggest and most successful clubs in Europe!

 

 Farke managed for 8 years in Germany, including 2 with the mighty Borrusia Dortmund.  Wagner was Borussia Dortmund's manager for 4 years before he came here.  Over this period Borussia Dortmund have emerged as one of Germany's top teams.

 

Are you seriously asking me "what are the serious financial issues"?  I can't believe any Wednesday fan would not know what they are?  Unless you are thinking that the sale of the Hillsborough stadium, to yourselves, has eliminated them.  Which it hasn't btw.  

 

I mean, look...I hear it a lot, one set of Sheffield fans calling the other set "deluded" or something.  For what it's worth, I have nothing whatsoever against Sheffield Wednesday, or Sheffield Wednesday fans.  I think it's fantastic that there is such passion and support for both our city clubs.  And I don't think the supporters of one club are any better or worse than the other.  But if you are being serious with your comments, and you are totally unaware that your club has serious financial issues, then I am gobsmacked tbh.  You must be the only Wednesday fan in the whole city who isn't aware of them!

 

(I hadn't heard that Bullen had ruled himself out btw when I wrote this.  Very wise I'd say!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

Really?  Both were well-established foreign managers with several years management experience with one of the biggest and most successful clubs in Europe!

 

 Farke managed for 8 years in Germany, including 2 with the mighty Borrusia Dortmund.  Wagner was Borussia Dortmund's manager for 4 years before he came here.  Over this period Borussia Dortmund have emerged as one of Germany's top teams.

 

Are you seriously asking me "what are the serious financial issues"?  I can't believe any Wednesday fan would not know what they are?  Unless you are thinking that the sale of the Hillsborough stadium, to yourselves, has eliminated them.  Which it hasn't btw.  

 

I mean, look...I hear it a lot, one set of Sheffield fans calling the other set "deluded" or something.  For what it's worth, I have nothing whatsoever against Sheffield Wednesday, or Sheffield Wednesday fans.  I think it's fantastic that there is such passion and support for both our city clubs.  And I don't think the supporters of one club are any better or worse than the other.  But if you are being serious with your comments, and you are totally unaware that your club has serious financial issues, then I am gobsmacked tbh.  You must be the only Wednesday fan in the whole city who isn't aware of them!

 

(I hadn't heard that Bullen had ruled himself out btw when I wrote this.  Very wise I'd say!).

Wagner had only managed the Borussia B team under Klopp for a short period of time as did Farke - so not so much the mighty Borussia Dortmund. 

 

How do you interpret "financial issues", we don't owe anyone anything, we have like other clubs found loopholes in the EFL's ludicrous P&S rules. If we appoint a new manager he will have money to spent, so wheres the issue.

 

There seems to be a huge element of spin to SUFC fans post on these pages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

I liked Bruce but in hindsight perhaps he was made to look good by the godawful Luhukay, although we had a good run in his 18 games we possibly drew too many and failed in the big tests v Leeds and Villa, if we can get the right man this could be a blessing in disguise.

You are so right for a change .Him going is the best thing he has done for you lot.Told you all what he was before he walked in the door and most of you lot slagged me off for it now who was right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.