Bruce To Leave? Now gone!

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

The fee has been published it was 8 mill

Have you got a link everywhere I’ve looked it says undisclosed, not overly bothered just curious.

17 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Have you got a link everywhere I’ve looked it says undisclosed, not overly bothered just curious.

Haven't you heard? Facebook admitted in court that it is a publisher, lol.

2 hours ago, petcharlie said:

The fee has been published it was 8 mill

Undisclosed!

On 19/07/2019 at 14:56, Brooker11 said:

If as a kid I had a wallet full of money but my mother wouldn't let me spend it on the latest Scalextric it doesn't mean I haven't got the money, I hope Derby whatshisface can grasp that simpler analogy.

Mr Brooker, I'm sorry if I am upsetting you with these observations.  I do understand fully the points you are making.  None of that changes my views in terms of your club's prospects for this season.  You are becoming rather irritated, that much is obvious.  So let's leave it there because I have not come on here to seek an argument.   

Maybe , I can just reassure you thought that as someone who heads up two companies, one of which is global in nature, and has represented the UK government Dept of International Trade, promoting UK business overseas, I do know a little bit about finances.  And I also always wanted a Scalextric - but never had one.  

48 minutes ago, DerbyTup said:

And I also always wanted a Scalextric - but never had one.  

You should have bought one with a mate.

Then you could have spent the best years of your life arguing about who really owned it....

3 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

Mr Brooker, I'm sorry if I am upsetting you with these observations.  I do understand fully the points you are making.  None of that changes my views in terms of your club's prospects for this season.  You are becoming rather irritated, that much is obvious.  So let's leave it there because I have not come on here to seek an argument.   

Maybe , I can just reassure you thought that as someone who heads up two companies, one of which is global in nature, and has represented the UK government Dept of International Trade, promoting UK business overseas, I do know a little bit about finances.  And I also always wanted a Scalextric - but never had one.  

Hahahahaha ok whatever.

Big mistake from Bruce as Wednesday are a team of underachievers

Let's be truthful it should be Wednesday in the Premier League and not the blades

Newcastle are in the wrong league and have over achieved with Benitez 

Bad move by Bruce

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Let's be truthful it should be Wednesday in the Premier League and not the blades

Bad move by Bruce

Ah I see, so it was really you that had that second spot in the table,  and we somehow stole it?, is that what you saying? 

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Bad move by Bruce

You are a scream mate you were not good enough simple really .We were.

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Bad move by Bruce

ha ha you really are a whizz.....if only carling did wednesdays!

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Bad move by Bruce

Not a problem Rogets, it will right itself next season.. Wednesday will swap places with ……………………………………….. Newcastle.

2 hours ago, Padders said:

Not a problem Rogets, it will right itself next season.. Wednesday will swap places with ……………………………………….. Newcastle.

Looks like Rogets had a good day's fishing again eh? 😉

Edited by Ontarian1981