Bruce To Leave? Now gone!

10 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

You got to the Premier League, read the drafts of the High Court case.

No thanks it is my club and even i can not be bothered for a owls supporter to have read them is very sad .Must say why do you not chill abit mate .Smile Football is not all that important you know .You must enjoy life mate it passes you by so quickly .Have you read the job application for your clubs managers job?Go on chill out it is just a bit of fun they call it banter surely owls fans can see the funny side of it.

Yes we have got to the promised land like you not really fussed about it but the cash is so handy which makes life a lot easier .Never known so much spending .We are throwing it about like confetti we must have won the postal lottery.🤣Look i have given you a happy face to get you in a happy mood.

If you follow Star football on Twitter the court updates were on constantly during the trial, it didn't take much effort to read them and if your talking about smiles the drafts raised many and a good few laughs.

Two free transfers an undisclosed fee and £4m for Freeman, confetti??

12 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

If you follow Star football on Twitter the court updates were on constantly during the trial, it didn't take much effort to read them and if your talking about smiles the drafts raised many and a good few laughs.

Thanks for keeping us upddated about S2 matters, and at least youve bettered us so far with 3 free transfers at S6

7 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Don't tell me we have sold the lad from Preston !He did not last long did he. Iknow you support a club that payed 10 mill for your star striker (sorry to remind you)which lets face it got you absolutely no where but we are not used to this .You see our manager is so used to picking up quality players for now't and they have got us to prem like our striker McGoldrick it has been known for him to take penalties but poor lad he is rubbish at them but he is willing.ALL THIS AND 16 GOALS FOR NOW'T .It is all down to our manager who was voted the best in the land last year but we Blades did not need a vote to know that we knew already.

34 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

.It is all down to our manager who was voted the best in the land last year but we Blades did not need a vote to know that we knew already.

The proof is in the pudding Pet, apparently all the DIY shops round S2 have sold out of Duraglit Halo Polish, meanwhile at downtown Hilsboro there is a severe shortage of Kleenex Tissues for men, rumour has it Hots has got his garage rammed to the roof with them, ready for next season.

4 hours ago, petcharlie said:

I did not realize the Blades were in the mire that much .Where have they found 24million from that they have just payed out this week?Plus alot more to come.😕

Who mentioned blades in that post?

2 hours ago, Padders said:

The proof is in the pudding Pet, apparently all the DIY shops round S2 have sold out of Duraglit Halo Polish, meanwhile at downtown Hilsboro there is a severe shortage of Kleenex Tissues for men, rumour has it Hots has got his garage rammed to the roof with them, ready for next season.

Say what ?

5 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Don't tell me we have sold the lad from Preston !He did not last long did he. Iknow you support a club that payed 10 mill for your star striker (sorry to remind you)which lets face it got you absolutely no where but we are not used to this .You see our manager is so used to picking up quality players for now't and they have got us to prem like our striker McGoldrick it has been known for him to take penalties but poor lad he is rubbish at them but he is willing.ALL THIS AND 16 GOALS FOR NOW'T .It is all down to our manager who was voted the best in the land last year but we Blades did not need a vote to know that we knew already.

His was the undisclosed fee but surely you should know that.

14 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

His was the undisclosed fee but surely you should know that.

The fee has been published it was 8 mill

🤔🤔🤔 whats this thread about now I'm very confused .😁

7 minutes ago, owl.66 said:

🤔🤔🤔 whats this thread about now I'm very confused .😁

Hmmm... :huh:

... I think it's about 21 pages! :confused:

If it goes on for much longer it'll soon have been around longer than Mr Bruce himself... :hihi:

10 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... I think it's about 21 pages! :confused:

If it goes on for much longer it'll soon have been around longer than Mr Bruce himself... :hihi:

Good Job he won't be coming back , hate to see what would be said on that .😉

WAWAW 

19 hours ago, Padders said:

Errrm? I've kept my nose out and my gob shut since May. My only tears were when I knew Bruce was coming.

I'm going back to my room..........