Bruce To Leave? Now gone!

4 hours ago, owl.66 said:

There might be a spanner in the works at Newcastle? Been reported former Marseille coach Bruno Genesio is in England talking about the Newcastle Job????

That would be brill Brucie would at least be able to watch the ashes test matches.If you look at it in a positive way you lot have come out of this very nicely.You have got rid of the most useless git on the payroll and got 4 million for him .I call that a very good result.

6 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... so let's just think this one through.

Wednesday would have lost their manager and also wouldn't be due to receive any compensation.

Yep... that sounds really wonderful to me! :hihi:

No, but Bruce would be gone. He could hardly come back after this could he? Who would want him? He doesn't want to be there anyway.

Edited by RyoHazuki

My prediction. 

Bullen to take charge for first 4 games and get 12 points

Then Wednesday to get an unknown with a fancy name Hercule Dehoohar and then send Wednesday to the bottom of the league

Bullen to take caretaker charge end of February and win every game missing out on playoffs by 2 points

Another nearly, almost, so close season coming up

Just needed 3 more games and we'd been in playoffs

Edited by rogets

9 minutes ago, rogets said:

My prediction. 

Bullen to take charge for first 4 games and get 12 points

Then Wednesday to get an unknown with a fancy name Hercule Dehoohar and then send Wednesday to the bottom of the league

Bullen to take caretaker charge end of February and win every game missing out on playoffs by 2 points

Another nearly, almost, so close season coming up

Just needed 3 more games and we'd been in playoffs

Rogets please no predictions for next season.

Last season you made 90 on Blades n Owls results.

I"m now a very poor man.

Bruce is a .anker,The double chin knobhead as gone now,can"t wait to see is first interview on Sky,and will he ever apologise to Mr Chansiri and The Owls fans,Hope everything does not work out right for Bruce and he ends up back on T.V with Play Your Cards right and says he favourite words to the Newcastle fans "Come On Down"

16 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... so let's just think this one through.

Wednesday would have lost their manager and also wouldn't be due to receive any compensation.

Yep... that sounds really wonderful to me! :hihi:

Not quite.

Bruce would still have been in breach of contract. He’s wealthy enough to be worth suing for a couple of million.

All academic now though. He’s gone. Into a vipers nest. With his reputation trashed.

I’d say Mr Chansiri has come out of this well, Steve Bruce has not.

I look forward to the baying hounds at Newcastle.

Money's not everything, though it appears that we have received £4m. We've saved a few quid in wages an'all.

Not bad for a big fat lumpa Lard and it's carers. 😆

BTW, I'd have the carers back in a flash. They did a great job.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

No compensation has been agreed between the two clubs as of yet.

Club statement :

The Club is disappointed to learn via public statement issued by Newcastle United that it has appointed former Sheffield Wednesday staff Steve Bruce, Steve Agnew and Stephen Clemence.

Regardless of the fact that the staff resigned from their positions with the Club on Monday, there remains outstanding legal issues to be resolved between the club and the staff and Newcastle United. The Club is currently considering its position and taking the appropriate legal advice.

No further comment will be made by the Club concerning this matter.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/club-statement_steve-bruce/

Looks like Ashley has jumped the gun, how arrogant is that man.

54 minutes ago, whiteowl said:

Club statement :

The Club is disappointed to learn via public statement issued by Newcastle United that it has appointed former Sheffield Wednesday staff Steve Bruce, Steve Agnew and Stephen Clemence.

Regardless of the fact that the staff resigned from their positions with the Club on Monday, there remains outstanding legal issues to be resolved between the club and the staff and Newcastle United. The Club is currently considering its position and taking the appropriate legal advice.

No further comment will be made by the Club concerning this matter.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/club-statement_steve-bruce/

SWFC do not have a contract with Newcastle, but they do/did with the  three Steves, so that’s where they should go in the first instance if they feel particularly vindictive. Sue them for breach of contract, and contact the FA, the football league and the Premiership to request that they be banned from coaching until everything is resolved to SWFC’s satisfaction.