Hmmm... :huh:

Hasn't he left yet?

Sounds like he's got the Brexit team doing the negotiating... :hihi:

21 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

William Hill currently offering 1/3

LOL

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Yep. Think it's a case of heart over head if he does go

Oh yeah. Bruce is always governed by his " heart", his whole history tells you that.💤

7 hours ago, Moistened said:

Looks like he's leaving. 

Relatively amusing I suppose. 

Relatively.

In other news Schteeve is available

Wednesday need to hold out for the full amount  of the contract Steve Bruce signed and use the money to move upmarket In the search for a new manager!

Steve Bruce is ready to brave an icy reception as Newcastle United boss after telling Sheffield Wednesday he is eager to fulfill a lifetime ambition

Only failure to agree compensation between the the Owls and the Magpies now stands in the way of Bruce being in the dugout for the opening game of the Premier League season against Arsenal

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-going-newcastle-hotseat-16571658

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

Maybe he saw how Chancer was cooking the books? 

I think the real reason, like any manager, is that he sees this as a last chance to manage in the Premier League. 

How any United fan can condemn another clubs accounts after the recent high court case is laughable.

What had DC done wrong?

My mates a geordie and hes livid,not renewing his ST and says he wont buy any club merchandise untill Ashley packs his bags.

i cant print his views on Bruce LOL

41 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

How any United fan can condemn another clubs accounts after the recent high court case is laughable.

What had DC done wrong?

Elev8,DTaxis,sold the ground back in 2017,and the moneys only just arrived magically this month in time to be entered into the accounts,a 40M plus wage bill offset by income totaling 28M which means wel be close to breaching P&S again by the end of the season.

Id say hes got little right during his chairmanship,dwindling attendances with the highest ticket prices in the division and were still a mid table football club!

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

What had DC done wrong?

Both sets of fans are as bad as each other, swings and roundabouts, immature i know...

3 hours ago, zaci said:

Wednesday need to hold out for the full amount  of the contract Steve Bruce signed and use the money to move upmarket In the search for a new manager!

Well if it's a one year deal, he can't owe them that much half way into the deal.

3 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

To be honest would you want to stay at Hillsborough. Someone throws you a lifeline you grab it

Yellow card here ......" incitement to bickering."  :hihi:

Kinda cheesed if he goes. So much hardwork was done repairing the damage done by joss  the loss. It seemed like the right coaching staff was brought in, players were happy and motivated,   Crucial contracts renewed, some promising signings, youth players moving up.

I had the impression that the Club was better prepared for the big push. 

My question is who can we sign that is better or just as good as Bruce ?

A couple of folks say Chris Hughton.  Checked his stats, seems like a decent choice.

UTO !

Edited by ThatYank
Mistake !

5 hours ago, ThatYank said:

Kinda cheesed if he goes. So much hardwork was done repairing the damage done by joss  the loss. It seemed like the right coaching staff was brought in, players were happy and motivated,   Crucial contracts renewed, some promising signings, youth players moving up.

I had the impression that the Club was better prepared for the big push. 

My question is who can we sign that is better or just as good as Bruce ?

A couple of folks say Chris Hughton.  Checked his stats, seems like a decent choice.

UTO !

Perhaps Wednesday need to drop down a division in order to rebuild. Seems to be a mess at the moment.

UTO

Save Our Owls

HES MAD TO LEAVE SWFC for newcastle,but it doesnt stop there we will have to replace the back team as well and find a new manager and what happens if he doesnt like the players bruce has signed OMG   one big problem bring in big sam or get that bloke who left man utd ha ha