Bruce To Leave? Now gone!

Lee Bullen would be the favourite for the job with the fans backing him,but Bruce as been warned by  Newcastle writer that the fans do not want him and if things start to go wrong for  him,then the fans will trun against him quick and Ashley back in trouble

1 hour ago, DerbyTup said:

😂

Atkins is even worse than Bruce.

sounds its a done deal on sky now,so lets get big sam

15 minutes ago, bassett one said:

Well I said before he came he was a bad choice .He has left nearly every club under a cloud in my view he is another Atkinson a bit like a shady second hand car salesman .He will be running out of clubs soon the way he is going.I really think he has done you lot a favour but unlike some my prediction has actually come true.He would be no good for you lot his priorities are Steve Bruce followed by Steve Bruce.Just like Mr Atkinson.

I would think that iF SB does take up the position at Newcastle then DC should charge him for his ten day jolly in the Algarve on all inclusive.  :hihi: and his cronies.

Edited by ALAN 58

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

He should stay with the Owls, get em up next season, big boost on his CV and he can then pick his next job.

Newcastle is a poisoned chalice.

18 minutes ago, Padders said:

He should stay with the Owls, get em up next season, big boost on his CV and he can then pick his next job.

Newcastle is a poisoned chalice.

Yep. Think it's a case of heart over head if he does go

18 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Yep. Think it's a case of heart over head if he does go

It's more like money over everything.

17 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

It's more like money over everything.

Not sure. You might be right but I don't think he'd leave just for anyone even for money. Only Bruce knows the reasons

14 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Not sure. You might be right but I don't think he'd leave just for anyone even for money. Only Bruce knows the reasons

Maybe he saw how Chancer was cooking the books? 

I think the real reason, like any manager, is that he sees this as a last chance to manage in the Premier League. 

17 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Well, why I say money, is the fact that Newcastle will probably pay him at least triple what the Owls are paying him now and he is over 60, I believe. Even if only for the fact they are still in the Premiership and Wednesday are in the Championship. Of course the fact it's his boyhood team is a bonus, but the Newcastle fans don't seem to think that counts, as they don't seem to like him much. Lol

Edited by Ontarian1981

To be honest would you want to stay at Hillsborough. Someone throws you a lifeline you grab it