Bruce To Leave? Now gone!

16 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Trouble is, fans  never have a say in the matter.

Kevin keegan on the  sale of Andy cole to the Manx , they didn't like it .??.

When we have in my opinion, Joss the Los was one of the worst managers we have ever had 😥 then Bruce & the gang turned up & gave us hope & if Mr Chansiri should not make the mistake & let him he has to fight .

Edited by owl.66

From Benetez to Bruce,quite a contrast,not knocking Brucie,but thats a huge gap experience wise,in this age of top foreign coaches and progressive styles of football managing in our upper tier,thats about as diverese as it comes.

Cant see it in all honesty but then Mike Ashley does it his way,cant see mags fans bieng too chuffed!

14 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

From Benetez to Bruce,quite a contrast,not knocking Brucie,but thats a huge gap experience wise,in this age of top foreign coaches and progressive styles of football managing in our upper tier,thats about as diverese as it comes.

Cant see it in all honesty but then Mike Ashley does it his way,cant see mags fans bieng too chuffed!

William Hill currently offering 1/3

8 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Its no good having big money if your only employed for a few weeks or months.

It is if you can pick up another big pay packet more or less straight away.

Well according to the Star SB has asked for permission to speak to Newcastle. It appears that Sam Allardyce has turned them down already according to one report I read.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/steve-bruce-asks-sheffield-wednesday-for-permission-to-speak-to-newcastle-united-470180

the sun says hes only got a 12 month contract with swfc,what  idiot decided he was worth only 12 months at a time? have to go for big sam if he goes,but again if he does  will the next manager want bruces signings,it also stated we badly need the 1 million compensation which is untrue

39 minutes ago, bassett one said:

the sun says hes only got a 12 month contract with swfc,what  idiot decided he was worth only 12 months at a time? have to go for big sam if he goes,but again if he does  will the next manager want bruces signings,it also stated we badly need the 1 million compensation which is untrue

From what I have seen some clubs are putting managers on one year rolling contract, also from what I have read the compensation figure is more like £5m. The annoying thing is if he does go he will probably take the back room staff. If they have to bring a new manager and backroom staff in it is going to upset the clubs preparations for the new season three weeks before kick off. 

Looks like he's leaving. 

Relatively amusing I suppose. 

Disappointed if he leaves, which is looking very likely but that's football I guess. I can see why he'd want to at least talk to them though, probably last chance he'd have to managed the club he's always supported

Whether he stays, and i hope he does or goes there is a job to be done, lets get on with it. W.A.W.A.W

Nigel Adkins is available!

32 minutes ago, pintor said:

Nigel Adkins is available!

😂