Bruce To Leave? Now gone!

7 hours ago, DerbyTup said:

Nah!  Can't be!  Wednesday are MASSIVE!  Their fans are always telling us that.  

Which division are they in again? 😂

Managing in front of 50000 Geordies may be OK if they are winning, not so much if they are not. Lol. Whoops this was meant for Ridgewalk,, oh well, he will see it anyway.

Edited by Ontarian1981

if bruce gets us up he will be a big hero,anyway newcastle are swopping places with us next may

Just listening to Radio 2 and the Newcastle fans have done a survey on which Bruce they want to be next manager. First is Ken, second Fiona, third is Robert and last is Steve . I think just this once i,ll go along with them, keep your hands off you thieving magpies.

12 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Suddenly it's irrelevant when the boots on the other foot 😂😂

Personally, I hope he leaves.....He is the only hope that the FFP bound club have of success! 

Hard times ahead for the wednesday

Imagine coming off the back of the most successful campaign in recent history and still being bitter and twisted about the neighbouring club in a  league below? Odd, odd fans..

Personally, I couldn't care less if he goes (Although admittedly, I would prefer him to stay). These things come and go, and fans have no input or say in the matter, so why stress?

1 hour ago, Annoni_mouse said:

Imagine coming off the back of the most successful campaign in recent history and still being bitter and twisted about the neighbouring club in a  league below? Odd, odd fans..

Personally, I couldn't care less if he goes (Although admittedly, I would prefer him to stay). These things come and go, and fans have no input or say in the matter, so why stress?

Strange isn't it

As for Bruce, he'd be mad not to go if this is true, even with Newcastle's problems. Wednesday have plenty of their own so he might as well deal with it in the Premier league

If he does go we need to make sure we get decent compensation. 

48 minutes ago, redbig said:

Strange isn't it

As for Bruce, he'd be mad not to go if this is true, even with Newcastle's problems. Wednesday have plenty of their own so he might as well deal with it in the Premier league

If he does go we need to make sure we get decent compensation. 

Newcastle have very fickle fans, most of who wouldn't be happy with the appointment, a chairman who doesn't seem to care with uncertainty over his future plans and the desperate need to stay in the Prem which usually results in panic sackings if its not going well. The Prem is not the valhalla it looks, I doubt he needs to chase the money either.

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

Newcastle have very fickle fans, most of who wouldn't be happy with the appointment, a chairman who doesn't seem to care with uncertainty over his future plans and the desperate need to stay in the Prem which usually results in panic sackings if its not going well. The Prem is not the valhalla it looks, I doubt he needs to chase the money either.

Chasing the money is not a matter of need, it's a matter of getting the best you can out of your chosen profession. The only true exception is if one has been well looked after by a long term employer.Well, Stevie boy has hardly stayed anywhere long enough for a second cup of coffee. I don't blame him for following the money, I did that for 53 years, and have no regrets, nor was any bad blood incurred from my former employers.

Edited by Ontarian1981

5 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Chasing the money is not a matter of need, it's a matter of getting the best you can out of your chosen profession. The only true exception is if one has been well looked after by a long term employer.Well, Stevie boy has hardly stayed anywhere long enough for a second cup of coffee. I don't blame him for following the money, I did that for 53 years, and have no regrets, nor was any bad blood incurred from my former employers.

Its no good having big money if your only employed for a few weeks or months.

Benetez left because he got no backing from money grabbing Allen,so would Bruce want to work under Allen,feel sorry for the Brilliant Newcastle fans who deserve more from Mr Allen but does not seem to show any commitment to get Newcastle challenging with the Top Clubs,Newcastle fans on twitter seem not to bothered about Bruce stepping in to manage there Club

29 minutes ago, 1295galaxy said:

Benetez left because he got no backing from money grabbing Allen,so would Bruce want to work under Allen,feel sorry for the Brilliant Newcastle fans who deserve more from Mr Allen but does not seem to show any commitment to get Newcastle challenging with the Top Clubs,Newcastle fans on twitter seem not to bothered about Bruce stepping in to manage there Club

Have to agree with most of what you say.How funny this game is Wilder was the choice the fans wanted but they have threatened riots if Bruce gets the job .Magpie fans are livid that they can not tempt Wilder and are complaining how far down the ladder they have fallen regarding attracting a good manager to take the job. One thing they agree on is they do not under any circumstances want Bruce so Owls fans can relax.

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

Have to agree with most of what you say.How funny this game is Wilder was the choice the fans wanted but they have threatened riots if Bruce gets the job .Magpie fans are livid that they can not tempt Wilder and are complaining how far down the ladder they have fallen regarding attracting a good manager to take the job. One thing they agree on is they do not under any circumstances want Bruce so Owls fans can relax.

Trouble is, fans  never have a say in the matter.

1 hour ago, 1295galaxy said:

Who is Allen?

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

The last manager Newcastle attracted is worth £30m a year.