The Archers (Radio 4)

I listen to the Archers, a couple of the cast have been on Coronation Street and the young lad on Emmerdale think he was called Justin, the one who went with his teacher, I'm sure he is on the Archers to, his voice sounds very familiar.

I went to the studio's about two years ago, had a great time, we did a sketch ourselves in front of a mic and with all the sound effects so happy to say I have recorded my own self in the archers in the same studio's.

8 hours ago, Cycleracer said:

I listen to the Archers, a couple of the cast have been on Coronation Street and the young lad on Emmerdale think he was called Justin, the one who went with his teacher, I'm sure he is on the Archers to, his voice sounds very familiar.

I went to the studio's about two years ago, had a great time, we did a sketch ourselves in front of a mic and with all the sound effects so happy to say I have recorded my own self in the archers in the same studio's.

Speaking of The Archers and Coronation Street, it’s said that middle class types think Tucker and the rest of us plebs think Cropper on the mention of Roy and Hayley.