Bad language from a legend

17 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

I always used give my seat up to a female, and would willingly open a door for a female and let them through first.

And we wonder why youth crime, stabbings and shootings are rife. This post describes exactly why. LACK OF ANY PARENTAL CONTROL.

Wow!

Youth crime, stabbings and shootings are down to the fact that men no longer treat women as inferior?

That is some claim! 🤔

5 hours ago, Borista336 said:

in your eyes? to others he is extremely funny although once seen everything else is the same and i wouldnt see him twice.

Exactly, he is what he is and he fills theatres.Like you say see him once and that's it. Not a fan by any means and have only seen a few clips of his shows,but each to his own.

I still think Lizzie's post was a wind up though .Lol

5 hours ago, Borista336 said:

in your eyes? to others he is extremely funny although once seen everything else is the same and i wouldnt see him twice.

If you find very old fashioned misogyny and crude racial stereotyping funny I suppose it's funny once. I've never found those things funny.

5 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Wow!

Youth crime, stabbings and shootings are down to the fact that men no longer treat women as inferior?

That is some claim! 🤔

Any you miss off the last part,  LACK OF ANY PARENTAL CONTROL. I don't mind you quoting me at all, but please do not use just a part of it, use it all as it is all relevant to my reply to the thread.

Thank You

Angel1.

6 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Any you miss off the last part,  LACK OF ANY PARENTAL CONTROL. I

OK, what has parental control do do with treating women with disrespect?

10 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

When I was a lad, my parents taught me what was right and what was wrong.. 

They taught me manners, politeness, and respect to others, Iv"e carried those values throughout my entire life.

Sadly many parents do not do this.

36 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Padders posted,

"When I was a lad, my parents taught me what was right and what was wrong.. 

They taught me manners, politeness, and respect to others, Iv"e carried those values throughout my entire life.

Sadly many parents do not do this."

Says it all, well put Padders. 

Some of us were brought up in what I would say is the right way. Some were not that lucky.

Angel1.

44 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

Padders posted,

"When I was a lad, my parents taught me what was right and what was wrong.. 

They taught me manners, politeness, and respect to others, Iv"e carried those values throughout my entire life.......

You still haven’t explained the link between not disrespecting women and an increased knife crime.

I would say, if you are brought up to respect others (like i was) you dont go stabbing them, men or woman. 

On 24/06/2019 at 13:01, JamesR123 said:

I do use "naughty" words in public. It isn't a problem.

Why do you think it is?

It's called consideration for others. Some people have it, many clearly don't.

On 25/06/2019 at 14:22, makapaka said:

What’s the difference between a lady and a foul mouthed female - is it just the swearing thing or something else too. What is a lady?

A similar difference to a loutish thug and a gentleman.

9 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Wow!

That is some claim! 🤔

Holding doors open and giving up seats isn't treating women as inferior. Quite the opposite, it's preferential treatment.

Personally, I hold the door open for anyone, and give up a seat for nobody unless elderly or disabled (though it's a situation that very rarely occurs since I don't use buses or trains).

Guest makapaka
10 hours ago, WiseOwl182 said:

A similar difference to a loutish thug and a gentleman.

Holding doors open and giving up seats isn't treating women as inferior. Quite the opposite, it's preferential treatment.

Personally, I hold the door open for anyone, and give up a seat for nobody unless elderly or disabled (though it's a situation that very rarely occurs since I don't use buses or trains).

Can a woman be a lady in all other aspects but swear and still be a lady or does the language cancel out the lady status?

is a loutish thug the same as a foul mouthed female?

Stereotypes eh?