Bad language from a legend

Watching Stormzy on the main stage at Glasto. A fair bit of f-ing and mo-f-ing but you would struggle to call him uneducated or illiterate. The same goes for Eminem whose songs are littered with sweary language but that doesn’t stop him being possibly the finest lyricist of the early twenty first century.

2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Watching Stormzy on the main stage at Glasto. A fair bit of f-ing and mo-f-ing but you would struggle to call him uneducated or illiterate. The same goes for Eminem whose songs are littered with sweary language but that doesn’t stop him being possibly the finest lyricist of the early twenty first century.

If you choose to listen to Stormzy or Eminem then you expect swearing. If you're out at a restaurant or in a park with your young kids, you don't. It's not the swearing per se, for me anyway, it's the sheer lack of consideration towards other people that some people seem to have. They don't care if there are kids around, or people who don't want to hear swearing, because to them they are the only people who matter.

40 minutes ago, WiseOwl182 said:

If you choose to listen to Stormzy or Eminem then you expect swearing. If you're out at a restaurant or in a park with your young kids, you don't. 

I totally agree.

My post was aimed at those trying to claim that ‘bad’ language is a sign of poor education or illiteracy.

I generally don't swear in front of women, there are exceptions though, some women are worse than me so don't worry around them.

Guest makapaka

I don’t think people should swear around kids.

rest doesn’t bother me.

So Eminem was in Dore?😳