Bad language from a legend

I wonder if those on here  that think its all right to swear in public ,have children would  they go to a school play or meeting and start with the filthy language  to a teacher or other parents ? no they wouldn't  because  if the police were called and they swore at them they would be arrested

Guest makapaka
1 hour ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

And just to add petrol onto the fire, I always walk on the outside of my wife when we walk on a footpath (well I did when I could walk) and I always used give my seat up to a female, and would willingly open a door for a female and let them through first.

In my naivety I always thought all men did this. But after reading this post I see I am in a minority. And we wonder why youth crime, stabbings and shootings are rife. This post describes exactly why. LACK OF ANY PARENTAL CONTROL.

Just to add, "Manners Maketh the Man." 

Angel1.

(People swear)

=

erosion of basic manners

erosion of polite actions 

youth crime 

stabbings

shootings

failing parents 

(quotes meaningless public school motto in support of claims)

bizarre.

3 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

And just to add petrol onto the fire, I always walk on the outside of my wife when we walk on a footpath (well I did when I could walk) and I always used give my seat up to a female, and would willingly open a door for a female and let them through first.

In my naivety I always thought all men did this. But after reading this post I see I am in a minority. And we wonder why youth crime, stabbings and shootings are rife. This post describes exactly why. LACK OF ANY PARENTAL CONTROL.

Just to add, "Manners Maketh the Man." 

Angel1.

In the age of equality is there any reason why men should do this.

I open and hold doors for people all the time irrelevant of whether they are male or female.

I would give up my seat for those who need it more irrelevant of whether they are male or female.

I would walk on the outside path if someone was volnerable irrelevant of whether they are male or female.

However, - answer me why in 2019 a young healthy female deserves some sort of enhanced treatment over a young healthy male.

Dont you think good manners applies to all sexes.

Guest makapaka
3 hours ago, maggidee said:

I wonder if those on here  that think its all right to swear in public ,have children would  they go to a school play or meeting and start with the filthy language  to a teacher or other parents ? no they wouldn't  because  if the police were called and they swore at them they would be arrested

Why would you use swear words when talking to your children’s teacher?

and if you did why would you be arrested?

4 hours ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

But after reading this post I see I am in a minority. And we wonder why youth crime, stabbings and shootings are rife. 

It's because , as they keep telling us it' 2019 and if things are done often enough it becomes the norm.

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

Dont you think good manners applies to all sexes.

Only if they have good manners too by not swearing.

On 24/06/2019 at 07:02, LizzieBirdswrth said:

I was at a show once and had a similar experience. Some so called celeb was using the most vile and disgusting language Ive ever heard. Every other word was eff this or eff that and the sexism was just disgusting.

Its the last time I go to see Chubby Brown I can tell you.

Wind up right? If not you must have led a sheltered life if you had never heard of Chubby and his act.

23 minutes ago, Ontarian1981 said:

Wind up right? If not you must have led a sheltered life if you had never heard of Chubby and his act.

I'd never heard of him. I just saw the poster for his show and thought he looked a jolly sort. I had time on my hands and thought why not. I soon wish I'd just saved the money and spent the time washing my hair.

6 hours ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

I'd never heard of him. I just saw the poster for his show and thought he looked a jolly sort. I had time on my hands and thought why not. I soon wish I'd just saved the money and spent the time washing my hair.

He's a revolting specimen.

18 hours ago, makapaka said:

But swearing is part of our language - it has been for centuries.

What’s the difference between a lady and a foul mouthed female - is it just the swearing thing or something else too. What is a lady?

If you don't know the difference,  I suggest you go back to school.

Guest makapaka
51 minutes ago, francypants said:

If you don't know the difference,  I suggest you go back to school.

I think I'd have to go back to school in the Delorean to understand what you're on about.

Edited by makapaka

5 hours ago, Halibut said:

He's a revolting specimen.

in your eyes? to others he is extremely funny although once seen everything else is the same and i wouldnt see him twice.