Bad language from a legend

I was i a busy restaurant last night quite early and ex Sheffield Wednesday player was in and his language was disgusting, he was on the wine but wasn’t  drunk but why he needed to use the words he did  and the staff turned a blind eye to it.i won’t name him to save him embarrassment but please  when your a big name in football just watch your language   Your better than that.

47 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

CP?

Always poilte when I`ve bumped into him, and also in very good knick for his age imho.

My guess -  CW?

Next guesser?

No, I`m changing to DH

Edited by jemson

5 minutes ago, jemson said:

Always poilte when I`ve bumped into him, and also in very good knick for his age imho.

My guess -  CW?

Next guesser?

No, I`m changing to DH

Chris Wilder? He didn't play for us did he? Only kidding, I know he likes a drink as does JS, LOL.

Just because he's a gifted footballer doesn't mean he's gifted with manners too, in my experience most sportsmen and women are foul mouthed, one in particular was Daley Thompson a former athlete.

Most footballers cant string a sentence together, SOBER.  :hihi:.  Beckham springs to mind. :huh:

He is an adult using adult language.

I don't see the problem here.

3 hours ago, maggidee said:

I was i a busy restaurant last night quite early and ex Sheffield Wednesday player was in and his language was disgusting, he was on the wine but wasn’t  drunk but why he needed to use the words he did  and the staff turned a blind eye to it.i won’t name him to save him embarrassment but please  when your a big name in football just watch your language   Your better than that.

I was at a show once and had a similar experience. Some so called celeb was using the most vile and disgusting language Ive ever heard. Every other word was eff this or eff that and the sexism was just disgusting.

Its the last time I go to see Chubby Brown I can tell you.

2 hours ago, lazarus said:

Just because he's a gifted footballer doesn't mean he's gifted with manners too, in my experience most sportsmen and women are foul mouthed, one in particular was Daley Thompson a former athlete.

Not just sports people. Public and private personas are often very different. A very famous TV personality who shall remain nameless uses the f-word in almost every sentence which sounds very weird spoken in the voice of someone we all grew up with! 😳

53 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

He is an adult using adult language.

I don't see the problem here.

You don't use foul language in a busy restaurant or anywhere else in public and if you don't see a problem with that you must do the same.