Photo restoration

I want to restore a few old pics but I no longer have the software. I used Adobe Photoshop cs (i think, it was a long time ago) but no longer have it and im not able to buy it again so Im either looking for a few free or cheap alternatives OR someone to do the restoration for me.

Has anyone got any tips for either a good cheap of free software or someone who can help?

Cheers :)

GIMP is the open source equivalent of Photoshop.

Hi,

Whilst I was in Crystal Peaks today, I Noticed in the Photo Shop there, an advert that they restored photos, even with bits missing from photos, also they made montages etc..

sorry I didn't notice their prices.... Perhaps you could ring them!

https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/photoshop/free-trial-download.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjwo7foBRD8ARIsAHTy2wneaHqalKrlhyBiNdOg6SQK1HKnEgP59VL7ezFQ27JuG1bft5aHy84aAoVsEALw_wcB&sdid=88X75SKR&mv=search&ef_id=Cj0KCQjwo7foBRD8ARIsAHTy2wneaHqalKrlhyBiNdOg6SQK1HKnEgP59VL7ezFQ27JuG1bft5aHy84aAoVsEALw_wcB:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!3085!3!341725459338!e!!g!!adobe free photoshop

I've been using Serif Affinity Photo for some time now, and it's a great alternative to Photoshop if you don't mind paying. It's currently on offer at £38.99 (one-off price, no subscription), and does allow you a free trial.

The interface is very Photoshoppy; some things it does better than Photoshop, some not so good.

I use paint.net  Its free and does everything I need it to do.

Thank you very much for the info and links everyone.

Youve all been very helpful.

🙂

You can download the trial version of adobe Photoshop for instant edit. And there are lots of software available online to edit picture. Just type edit picture online and bingo....

Done a fair bit of photo restoration in Gimp, their clone tool comes in handy.

You could post the picture into the reddit photo restoration forum and ask if someone there can help:

https://www.reddit.com/r/estoration/