Jump to content

Blades transfer targets.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

Still spent nowt, another undisclosed-Seriously though, if you have paid 20m for McBurnie Swansea have had United's pants down!

Still spent nowt, another undisclosed!

😂

 

I know he's one of your own Brooker but this is indefensible, surely!

 

In regards to the price, definitely on the higher end of things, but I really rate him, and he's exactly the type of striker we need. In todays market it's the going price for a goalscorer. Whether he will cut at at PL we will see, but I trust Wilder's judgement. 

Edited by Moistened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Well when you are premiership you have millions to play with when we start spending some we will let you know now go back to sleep like a good boy.

Insults, I expect nothing less.

22 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I hope he is not another Rhodes an expensive dud.Being in the prem and having all this money we can afford a few clangers but with us having the best manager in the league I would rather trust his judgement than yours.Having said that you being an owl should be able to spot a dud so you have me worried.🤣

Another thread to discuss Wednesday signings bud!

18 minutes ago, Moistened said:

😂

 

I know he's one of your own Brooker but this is indefensible, surely!

 

In regards to the price, definitely on the higher end of things, but I really rate him, and he's exactly the type of striker we need. In todays market it's the going price for a goalscorer. Whether he will cut at at PL we will see, but I trust Wilder's judgement. 

Why is it indefensible? are you querying the prices paid or my judgement of McBurnie? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, speedy69 said:

Insults, I expect nothing less.

Another thread to discuss Wednesday signings bud!

Why is it indefensible? are you querying the prices paid or my judgement of McBurnie? 

The price is above average, although a 20 goal a season Championship striker at his age is still a £10-15 million player. 

 

I also think that he's a very good player, who could hack it at PL level. 

 

So both, but they're just our opinions! 

 

Oh, just the 'spent nowt' thing in regards to the indefensible comment, although I'm sure that was firmly tongue in cheek. The rest is fair, and just your opinion. 

Edited by Moistened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Moistened said:

The price is above average, although a 20 goal a season Championship striker at his age is still a £10-15 million player. 

 

I also think that he's a very good player, who could hack it at PL level. 

 

So both, but they're just our opinions! 

 

Oh, just the 'spent nowt' thing in regards to the indefensible comment, although I'm sure that was firmly tongue in cheek. The rest is fair, and just your opinion. 

If he'd scored 20 goals a season for a few seasons then I'd agree but there are many one season wonders out there, you've paid over the odds 100% but if he gets goals next season it will look a snip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

If he'd scored 20 goals a season for a few seasons then I'd agree but there are many one season wonders out there, you've paid over the odds 100% but if he gets goals next season it will look a snip.

Bang on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Rumoured keeper in from Mechelen, Michael Verrips is it? Again, a fantastic shot stopper and strengthening another massively important area. Henderson is a quality keeper, but Moore worried me at Championship level (never mind PL).

 

Best transfer window in the history of the club this. Soooo much talent brought in, no question of the ability to compete at this level!

Edited by cmonkes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumours of a potential late dart for Celtic's Scott Sinclair. A really good player in his prime and one who has been putting in decent showings for the Hoops. Has the potential to play a part in our squad, however; the system that we play doesn't utilise a natural wide man. 

 

Would I take him? Sure, more flair to add to the likes of Ravel Morrison, Moussett and Freeman. Am I crossing all of my digits, nah, take it as it comes with this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now in talks with Everton apparently, in attempt to sign Mo Besic.

 

Another quality player rumoured. All very exciting now, let's see who we bring in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

APPARENTLY DONE:-

 

Mo Besic (Everton) - Season long loan

 

Michael Verrips (Mechelen) - Free Transfer

 

 

 

Edited by cmonkes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.