Blades transfer targets.

3 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

Where are you getting these figures from, two of the three United signings we’re undisclosed fees?

To be fair I've seen figures for the players he listed, not all the same though but you look at our players he listed and I'd say two there I don't think I ever saw figures for or they have varied.

It seems to be whichever fee people choose to believe these days

Edited by NERVY-OWL

3 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

which two were undisclosed then oh great oracle on all things sufc...........maybe you should concentrate more on your teams lack of a manger...

embargo etc etc etc?

Don’t have to be an oracle when SUFC’s official news page says undisclosed, you obviously believe paper talk over your club.

2 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Don’t have to be an oracle when SUFC’s official news page says undisclosed, you obviously believe paper talk over your club.

Your wasting your breath mate, 3 undisclosed, 2 frees-It's going to be a long season for dem blades, they need to hit the ground running! 

22 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Had a look back at when we signed Rhodes and guess what it was announced as yet all we get is we signed him for X amount.

How many signings do fans actually know what the club paid for them, gave up working out how much we paid for players years ago

Undisclosed = Make up what you like. 

Everyone knows that. 

What happened to signing Maupay, apparently it was almost wrapped up last month. £20m too much to pay?

2 hours ago, iansheff said:

What happened to signing Maupay, apparently it was almost wrapped up last month. £20m too much to pay?

I don't think that anyone said it was wrapped up, especially when they said that no clubs had bid for him, i agree- 20m is far too much to pay for Sheffield United. Those are the kind of signings that get you into trouble if the worth happens and we are relegated.

Osborn has just signed from Forest, another shrewd sighing IMHO, Forest's player of the year last year and has bags of potential. Typical Wilder signing.

13 hours ago, speedy69 said:

Your wasting your breath mate, 3 undisclosed, 2 frees-It's going to be a long season for dem blades, they need to hit the ground running! 

I must be suffering from deja-vu. 'it's going to be a long season for dem Blades....'

This is exactly what Wednesdayites said when we came up from league 1.

We are quietly confident due to having the best manager in the country in charge .

1 hour ago, abbeyedges said:

I must be suffering from deja-vu. 'it's going to be a long season for dem Blades....'

This is exactly what Wednesdayites said when we came up from league 1.

We are quietly confident due to having the best manager in the country in charge .

Another 3.5 mill payed for Osborn and Hendersons back all good news from Sheff 2 .Must be around 26mill payed out now and we have not finished.Not a lot by prem standards but mega by Blades standards and I still think the best one cost now't if he knuckles down to it.

3 hours ago, scottf said:

I don't think that anyone said it was wrapped up, especially when they said that no clubs had bid for him, i agree- 20m is far too much to pay for Sheffield United. Those are the kind of signings that get you into trouble if the worth happens and we are relegated.

Osborn has just signed from Forest, another shrewd sighing IMHO, Forest's player of the year last year and has bags of potential. Typical Wilder signing.

Look at posts 13 and 17.

3 hours ago, scottf said:

I don't think so. If you bought Maupay and mcburnie then I'd say too much but I think just him would be worth a punt which would put you around the 40 million mark which isn't too bad