Blades transfer targets.

/

18 minutes ago, Grappler said:

It's not a panic buy, we tried t get him this time last year and couldn't get a deal over the line.

After two promotions in three seasons (with the Blades),  I am amazed that anyone would question Chris Wilders player targets too much.

I don't think we dropped out of the top six last season did we?

Lost first game to Swansea, Joint bottom. :hihi:

16 minutes ago, Padders said:

/

Lost first game to Swansea, Joint bottom. :hihi:

Yep, we've actually started the last three seasons poorly. League One we were bottom after three games, first season in the Championship I think we had one win in three, and last season we lost the first two. 

Really sad that Duffy has been told he can leave.A bit harsh in my opinion he has worked really hard to get the Blades into the prem we never looked right without him and I feel he has earned a right at a crack at the prem.I know he is getting on a bit but he still looked the part last year.Someone in the Championship will get a gem for a couple of years if they sign him.

6 hours ago, Grappler said:

It's not a panic buy, we tried t get him this time last year and couldn't get a deal over the line.

After two promotions in three seasons (with the Blades),  I am amazed that anyone would question Chris Wilders player targets too much.

I don't think we dropped out of the top six last season did we?

Probably make a cracking championship striker Grapps, that's probably why they are after him, as you say, maybe Wilder sees something in him, only time will tell!

3 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Really sad that Duffy has been told he can leave.A bit harsh in my opinion he has worked really hard to get the Blades into the prem we never looked right without him and I feel he has earned a right at a crack at the prem.I know he is getting on a bit but he still looked the part last year.Someone in the Championship will get a gem for a couple of years if they sign him.

Surprised by that, how old is he? I don't think he'd be a regular but I'd of thought he could add something

30 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Surprised by that, how old is he? I don't think he'd be a regular but I'd of thought he could add something

I am surprised to along with a few Blades fans I think he is 33 but still fit and has had very few injuries .To me it always looked that  he was the key to alot of success the Blades enjoyed over the last two seasons.If Duffy played well the Blades played well.Some club maybe in the Championship will get a really good player for a couple of years .He was one of the fans favourites tricky and hard working who could open up defences.Would still be handy as a sub in the prem I feel he has bags of skill .

Of all the new lads that have arrived I am looking forward to seeing a freebie more than any other.Morrison sounds like he is something special with exciting skills just hope he has turned the corner regarding his attitude and off field antics.If he has then we are in for a treat if not he will not only let the club down but himself to.He has a opportunity to make a big name for him self and it sounds like a lot of fans not just in Sheffield but around the country hope he takes it.He has been given a 12 month contract which is about right in my view which is not alot but if it fails to work out then not much will be wasted.

Looks like the blades and forest have agreed a fee for their mid field player said to be in the region of 5 mill .Do not know a lot about Osborn but he can play left wing or left back or wing back.Wilder I think is worried Stevens has not got anyone to challenge  his shirt .Another 5 mill spent taking the spending to around 29 mill if he signs and according to the gaffer he has not yet finished he still chasing Maupay and McBernie.I think it is going to be a bit crowded in mid field.😁

32 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Looks like the blades and forest have agreed a fee for their mid field player said to be in the region of 5 mill .Do not know a lot about Osborn but he can play left wing or left back or wing back.Wilder I think is worried Stevens has not got anyone to challenge  his shirt .Another 5 mill spent taking the spending to around a rumoured 29 mill if he signs and according to the gaffer he has not yet finished he still chasing Maupay and McBernie.I think it is going to be a bit crowded in mid field.😁

I've edited for you. 🙂

22 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

I've edited for you. 🙂

Wow 😂 

41 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Wow 😂 

I know you can not believe them can you.Bless em it must be the embargo it must hurt them seeing all the money being spent at the lane and they can not buy a second class stamp😁

2 hours ago, petcharlie said:

I know you can not believe them can you.Bless em it must be the embargo it must hurt them seeing all the money being spent at the lane and they can not buy a second class stamp😁

You haven't spent a bean yet, 2 frees, the rest undisclosed 😂