Blades transfer targets.

5 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

This will not do we have not spent a penny today .🤣

Time yet!😅

My god we have just spent another 10 mill on the Bournemouth lad do not know why but I am sure Wilder will know why ,It's raining money at the Lane never known it before.Throwing it about like confetti.

On 22/06/2019 at 13:17, Bash Street said:

Does McCabe know about all this spending? It isn't going to happen is it.

It's happened 10mill for the Bournemouth guy.

18 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

My god we have just spent another 10 mill on the Bournemouth lad do not know why but I am sure Wilder will know why ,It's raining money at the Lane never known it before.Throwing it about like confetti.

WOW !!    Kevin de Bruyne gets paid that for his annual salary.

Sounds like Wilder is getting a bit shirty with the Agents representing Man Utd goalie Henderson .He has warned them that if the deal is slowed up any longer by the agent he will look else where for goal keeping cover.Which is a shame the player wants to come we want him to come also Man U Want him to come but those vultures that have tagged on to football keep stalling.Can not blame Wilder he wants his squad together well in advance of the season starting.Time for Henderson to smarten his agent up.

3 minutes ago, zaci said:

WOW !!    Kevin de Bruyne gets paid that for his annual salary.

You are right but if you spend to much money that you have not got you end up in the mire or you get a transfer embargo slapped on you like some clubs have experienced to their cost as I am sure you know.

3 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Undisclosed!

3 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Sounds like Wilder is getting a bit shirty with the Agents representing Man Utd goalie Henderson .He has warned them that if the deal is slowed up any longer by the agent he will look else where for goal keeping cover.Which is a shame the player wants to come we want him to come also Man U Want him to come but those vultures that have tagged on to football keep stalling.Can not blame Wilder he wants his squad together well in advance of the season starting.Time for Henderson to smarten his agent up.

You are right but if you spend to much money that you have not got you end up in the mire or you get a transfer embargo slapped on you like some clubs have experienced to their cost as I am sure you know.

Anyway, what's that I can smell...ah yes...……. a panic buy 😂

A one in 17 striker but at that rate he maybe Uniteds top scorer with 3 goals....

24 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

Undisclosed!

A one in 17 striker but at that rate he maybe Uniteds top scorer with 3 goals....

😂😂 Sharp not good enough for the championship.....

Not a single blades player would get into Wednesday's team......

You've not signed any championship quality players, you are going to get hammered and go straight back down to league one......

😂😂😂😂

Love a good old BITTER wednesday prediction.....

Premier League....were having a laugh 😂😂

Edited by cmonkes

... predictions about Blades strikers are known for being accurate on here in recent seasons.....

8 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

You've not signed any championship quality players, you are going to get hammered and go straight back down to league one......

😂😂😂😂

Any comment on you acquisition?......

Edited by speedy69

31 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

Undisclosed!

hA HA That means he will be better than Rhodes then ha ha and if he has the balls to take penalties who knows how many he will get

34 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

Undisclosed!

Guess what I can smell coming from Sheff 6  .

2 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

hA HA That means he will be better than Rhodes then ha ha and if he has the balls to take penalties who knows how many he will get

Seriously though, do you think United's squad is improved by a striker who's scored 3 goals in 64 premiership appearance's? You would have been better off with Madine! 

11 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

😂😂😂😂

Forget it mate what would they know about the Premiership they are only a little championship team bless' em.They were right when they said we would not last 5 mins in the Championship were they not.🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

Seriously though, do you think United's squad is improved by a striker who's scored 3 goals in 64 premiership appearance's? You would have been better off with Madine! 

Seriously and honestly NO .Having said that lets see why Wilder has bought him lets see what he makes him obviously I and a number of other Blades fans will be scratching their heads wondering what Wilders motives are .Bournemouth fans are also  thinking Wilder has lost the plot but he has a very good knack of making lost causes in to good players .McGoldrick, Stevens,Basham,Clark,Duffy and Sharp have all exceeded most fans expectations and look different players under Wilder.I along with most fans are more than happy leaving these decisions to Wilder because he always seems to prove every one wrong so you can not knock the guy and must back his judgement.