Blades transfer targets.

1 minute ago, Moistened said:

Never! 

Whatever amuses you.

I didn't read all the posts but from what I gathered the person who it was aimed at was saying most of the fees were undisclosed (which they were) not that no money had been spent.

34 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

Whatever amuses you.

I didn't read all the posts but from what I gathered the person who it was aimed at was saying most of the fees were undisclosed (which they were) not that no money had been spent.

I'm sure even I'll get bored of it sooner rather than later. 

Yes, it was just a bit of a wind up from Speedy, suggesting that we weren't spending anywhere near what was being claimed due to the fees being 'undisclosed'.

No malice anywhere. 

On 23/07/2019 at 20:36, speedy69 said:

You haven't spent a bean yet, 2 frees, the rest undisclosed 😂

Actually Brooker, this is probably the post that started it, as you can see, difficult not to have a joke over after all the signings we've made. Even at the time it was laughable as we'd already signed quite a few. 😂 

Edited by Moistened

1 hour ago, Moistened said:

Yes, it was just a bit of a wind up from Speedy, suggesting that we weren't spending anywhere near what was being claimed due to the fees being 'undisclosed'.

No malice anywhere. 

Actually Brooker, this is probably the post that started it, as you can see, difficult not to have a joke over after all the signings we've made. Even at the time it was laughable as we'd already signed quite a few. 😂 

His words were the Blades have NOT SPENT A BEAN.Every now and then some one posts or says something so stupid or funny it becomes a sort of legend .I like you hope this is not one but but it could well be.

1 hour ago, Moistened said:

No malice anywhere. 

Still spent nowt, another undisclosed-Seriously though, if you have paid 20m for McBurnie Swansea have had United's pants down!

Just now, petcharlie said:

His words were the Blades have NOT SPENT A BEAN.Every now and then some one posts or says something so stupid or funny it becomes a sort of legend .I like you hope this is not one but but it could well be.

Still spent nowt, another undisclosed!

1 minute ago, speedy69 said:

Still spent nowt, another undisclosed-Seriously though, if you have paid 20m for McBurnie Swansea have had United's pants down!

Well when you are premiership you have millions to play with when we start spending some we will let you know now go back to sleep like a good boy.

3 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

I hope he is not another Rhodes an expensive dud.Being in the prem and having all this money we can afford a few clangers but with us having the best manager in the league I would rather trust his judgement than yours.Having said that you being an owl should be able to spot a dud so you have me worried.🤣

23 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

Still spent nowt, another undisclosed!

😂

I know he's one of your own Brooker but this is indefensible, surely!

In regards to the price, definitely on the higher end of things, but I really rate him, and he's exactly the type of striker we need. In todays market it's the going price for a goalscorer. Whether he will cut at at PL we will see, but I trust Wilder's judgement. 

Edited by Moistened

27 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Well when you are premiership you have millions to play with when we start spending some we will let you know now go back to sleep like a good boy.

Insults, I expect nothing less.

22 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I hope he is not another Rhodes an expensive dud.Being in the prem and having all this money we can afford a few clangers but with us having the best manager in the league I would rather trust his judgement than yours.Having said that you being an owl should be able to spot a dud so you have me worried.🤣

Another thread to discuss Wednesday signings bud!

18 minutes ago, Moistened said:

😂

I know he's one of your own Brooker but this is indefensible, surely!

In regards to the price, definitely on the higher end of things, but I really rate him, and he's exactly the type of striker we need. In todays market it's the going price for a goalscorer. Whether he will cut at at PL we will see, but I trust Wilder's judgement. 

Why is it indefensible? are you querying the prices paid or my judgement of McBurnie? 

1 hour ago, speedy69 said:

Insults, I expect nothing less.

Another thread to discuss Wednesday signings bud!

Why is it indefensible? are you querying the prices paid or my judgement of McBurnie? 

The price is above average, although a 20 goal a season Championship striker at his age is still a £10-15 million player. 

I also think that he's a very good player, who could hack it at PL level. 

So both, but they're just our opinions! 

Oh, just the 'spent nowt' thing in regards to the indefensible comment, although I'm sure that was firmly tongue in cheek. The rest is fair, and just your opinion. 

Edited by Moistened

2 hours ago, Moistened said:

The price is above average, although a 20 goal a season Championship striker at his age is still a £10-15 million player. 

I also think that he's a very good player, who could hack it at PL level. 

So both, but they're just our opinions! 

Oh, just the 'spent nowt' thing in regards to the indefensible comment, although I'm sure that was firmly tongue in cheek. The rest is fair, and just your opinion. 

If he'd scored 20 goals a season for a few seasons then I'd agree but there are many one season wonders out there, you've paid over the odds 100% but if he gets goals next season it will look a snip.

47 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

If he'd scored 20 goals a season for a few seasons then I'd agree but there are many one season wonders out there, you've paid over the odds 100% but if he gets goals next season it will look a snip.

Bang on.